2019 Official SxS and ATV pictures

Dave

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

The CanAms are bad ass too. I do need to buckle down and start doing some research. 

We only have 4 more weeks in AZ and then we are moving along. We will be back in October for next winter. I bet there will still be some 2019’s around at a nice discount. 

where are you headed?

17 hours ago, f7ben said:

alright jerks......help me pick the right sxs. I'm gonna pull the trigger on a 4 seater this month.

I have a price of 21,700 out the door for a 2019 Mav X3 Max ...........I've never even driven a sxs so I want to get this right the first time.

Dave and Tom and Tick .....help me out here. Wife and kid are maxed out excitement wise so I'm committed now

Are there any other rigs I should be looking at? 

They don't have airbags you know.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Oh gross......I hate texas :lol: 

We're going to Carlsbad Caverns, then Big Bend National Park for several days then on to San Antonio for a week and then down to The 956, The Rio Grand Valley.  I have a bunch of hombres I've worked with over the years in the RGV and I want to go down and party and eat real Mexican food with them for a week or so.  I will put the motorhome back in storage in Vegas by mid May and come back to AK for the summer.  

I'd stick with the CanAm personally. I looked at the Teryx, Honda,Arctic Cat and the Polaris. I chose the CanAm although pricier I made my choice. My buddy bought a new 900 RZR and it broke down his first trip out and it spent 3 weeks at the dealer. On our first trip out his broke down again and I had to tow him out of the bush. Think he"s got the Polaris jinx as I've towed two other of his atvs out of the bush

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I would go the Can Am route. They seam to be the most reliable sport SXS.

Seems to be some weak points in the front end, otherwise haven't read much negative about them. 

15 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Seems to be some weak points in the front end, otherwise haven't read much negative about them. 

I’m going to show Bhen this roller coaster and test that front end out.:lol:

B4579C75-9BCD-44B7-ABC6-020AC61BF72C.jpeg

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Deal is done....

2018 Maverick X3 Max Turbo

I'm prolly just gonna buy the Turbo S in Blue.  The more I read about the DynaMix Active Suspension the more I like it.  My next door neighbor in HAvasu has a brand new one and it is truely bad to the bone.  

MainImage?v=61a1e83a

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I'm prolly just gonna buy the Turbo S in Blue.  The more I read about the DynaMix Active Suspension the more I like it.  My next door neighbor in HAvasu has a brand new one and it is truely bad to the bone.  

MainImage?v=61a1e83a

Now that is a bad ass buggy 

I made a deal Saturday to buy this little 400 Ranger for up at the cabin. $4500 + tax and they are going to drop it off in my driveway here at home Tuesday. Looking forward to having it for work and some local forest road riding.

00f0f_3lwrmOOVoeW_600x450.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Big Crappie said:

I made a deal Saturday to buy this little 400 Ranger for up at the cabin. $4500 + tax and they are going to drop it off in my driveway here at home Tuesday. Looking forward to having it for work and some local forest road riding.

That is such a cool little rig. Plow and a winch and you could get all kinds of work done

Just now, f7ben said:

That is such a cool little rig. Plow and a winch and you could get all kinds of work done

Yeah, I have a 60" v-plow on my 500 Sportsman that I am planning to extend the plow 6 inches on each end to make it 6ft and put it on this Ranger. It has a 3500 lb Polaris / Warn winch on it. I have a buddy that works for CMP and he is going to get me a section of plow to cut up for the extensions.

Just now, Big Crappie said:

Yeah, I have a 60" v-plow on my 500 Sportsman that I am planning to extend the plow 6 inches on each end to make it 6ft and put it on this Ranger. It has a 3500 lb Polaris / Warn winch on it. I have a buddy that works for CMP and he is going to get me a section of plow to cut up for the extensions.

Sweet...does that have 2wd and hi/lo 4wd?

6 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

I use to weld the front bumpers for those.... :news: 

7 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

Nice!

On 3/10/2019 at 8:33 PM, f7ben said:

Just couldnt pull the trigger on the x3

Ended up buying a 2019 RZR XP4 Turbo

Pick it up next weekend

Did you pick it up yet Ben? Found a place in TN that has stupid deals, $4,200 better than what I can do in MI. Not crazy about the drive but for 4 grand I’ll go to great lengths.

On 3/10/2019 at 6:33 PM, f7ben said:

Just couldnt pull the trigger on the x3

Ended up buying a 2019 RZR XP4 Turbo

Pick it up next weekend

Whoa....i missed this..wtf happened?