2019 Official SxS and ATV pictures

Dave

4 hours ago, ckf said:

There were tons of SxS on the trails in North Stratford when I was in NH this afternoon. I didn't realize the trails were open to wheeled vehicles during the winter. I've also noticed the dealers in the area have been showcasing the SxS year round. They used to move the wheelers back in the winter to showcase the sleds :dunno:

The ATV club in Stratford had a poker run today. It’s not normal like that. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, JEFF said:

The ATV club in Stratford had a poker run today. It’s not normal like that. 

That explains it. I've been through there before on the weekend and it wasn't anything like it was today.

On 1/26/2019 at 8:10 PM, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

:lol: they are useful in the summer time ,  but I probably only put on like 80 miles total for the summer, I get bored with ATV real fast, they are just OK. nothing like waverunners and sleds :D

I’d rather be on a boat with Tom than sucking up dust in the desert. But that’s just me. 😀

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I’d rather be on a boat with Tom than sucking up dust in the desert. But that’s just me. 😀

Ive put on alot of miles so far in the desert..  if you have the proper gear dust isnt an issue at all. If you are stupid enough to ride without it...

• Dave unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

alright jerks......help me pick the right sxs. I'm gonna pull the trigger on a 4 seater this month.

I have a price of 21,700 out the door for a 2019 Mav X3 Max ...........I've never even driven a sxs so I want to get this right the first time.

Dave and Tom and Tick .....help me out here. Wife and kid are maxed out excitement wise so I'm committed now

Are there any other rigs I should be looking at? 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

alright jerks......help me pick the right sxs. I'm gonna pull the trigger on a 4 seater this month.

I have a price of 21,700 out the door for a 2019 Mav X3 Max ...........I've never even driven a sxs so I want to get this right the first time.

Dave and Tom and Tick .....help me out here. Wife and kid are maxed out excitement wise so I'm committed now

That seems very cheap for an x3 turbo....you sure its not the 120hp x3?

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

That seems very cheap for an x3 turbo....you sure its not the 120hp x3?

yes its the 120 hp version......I think that would be ok until warranty is up and then I could crank it up as I see fit

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Best bang for the buck is kawi teryx....but way less power. 

I like that rig but I know I wont be happy with the power at all and I'd be trying to slap a turbo or bigbore on it before the first summer is up 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

yes its the 120 hp version......I think that would be ok until warranty is up and then I could crank it up as I see fit

I like that rig but I know I wont be happy with the power at all and I'd be trying to slap a turbo or bigbore on it before the first summer is up 

What version of the max is it? 

If you’re going to be running any tight trails with any amount of large rocks that’s going to be a handful. Too long and low. Sweet ride for sure but very trail limited. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

If you’re going to be running any tight trails with any amount of large rocks that’s going to be a handful. Too long and low. Sweet ride for sure but very trail limited. 

I know there are plenty of rail grades and shit around here but we will be riding a lot in the UP also. I'm really concerned with not being able to hit tight trails as well but i really have to have 3-4 seats or it's pointless for me

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

RZR XP4 turbo maybe :dunno:  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dz246 said:

RZR XP4 turbo maybe :dunno:  

For sure but pricing seems much better on the canam right now with the spring rebates. I have this bias to canam from sleds and then overall quality as well

• Haha 1