2019 Official SxS and ATV pictures

Dave

On 1/19/2019 at 10:13 AM, f7ben said:

OT , move this thread to General Faggotry

For fucks sake is winter and this is a sledding website.....take this fucking gay ass shit to Grinder or wherever the 4 wheel faggots hang out

For once I agree!

No sled owning faggots ruining a sledding site!!

🖕

3 minutes ago, Skeeter21i said:

Anyone know where the winch solenoid is on a CanAm Defender.....out plowing and the winch constantly running out, think solenoid might be frozen.

Quick Google search located this. Funny vid but it might also show you where yours is?

Edited by irv

5 minutes ago, Skeeter21i said:

Anyone know where the winch solenoid is on a CanAm Defender.....out plowing and the winch constantly running out, think solenoid might be frozen.

Clicking i presume.

My guess is the connections on winch ..take off and put dielectric grease on them.

5 hours ago, irv said:

Quick Google search located this. Funny vid but it might also show you where yours is?

5 hours ago, DAVE said:

Clicking i presume.

My guess is the connections on winch ..take off and put dielectric grease on them.

Had to remove the whole dash and the heater. Turns out it is the joystick,  new one on it's way.

Just now, Skeeter21i said:

Had to remove the whole dash and the heater. Turns out it is the joystick,  new one on it's way.

Oh dam...that sucks...at least you figured it out.

:bc:

There were tons of SxS on the trails in North Stratford when I was in NH this afternoon. I didn't realize the trails were open to wheeled vehicles during the winter. I've also noticed the dealers in the area have been showcasing the SxS year round. They used to move the wheelers back in the winter to showcase the sleds :dunno:

2 hours ago, ckf said:

There were tons of SxS on the trails in North Stratford when I was in NH this afternoon. I didn't realize the trails were open to wheeled vehicles during the winter. I've also noticed the dealers in the area have been showcasing the SxS year round. They used to move the wheelers back in the winter to showcase the sleds :dunno:

We have a privately owned area (100K acres) up here that allows atvs on the groomed trails. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Same as Quebec...atv only trails in winter.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

I was just shocked to see how many SxS were in town. They outnumbered the sleds.

See very few quads here...was only one at the poker derby today...rest were sxs

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I was just shocked to see how many SxS were in town. They outnumbered the sleds.

We're waiting for council to pass sxs on the rail trail here so we wont have to trailer to ride. Atvs already use the trail and can get thru the gates(50" width) and once passed the gates will be widened. We can run atvs all over here and nice to ride into town

• Like 2

Just now, f7ben said:

Unpin this faggot ass bullshit ckf. Gay as fuck

:bigfinger:    Some of our esteemed members are spending the winter in sissy land, where they can ride their ATV's and play in their boats :lol: