2019 Official SxS and ATV pictures

Dave

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

Lol. Awesome.  I wish I had a lakefront cabin :flush:

bought it in like 87 or 88 i was 18 .

went to a buds mom and dad's place for the weekend this place was just down the road . the lady's husband died some yrs back and she was selling the 3 cabins and there large house all on the loop. they ran it together as a resort .

she gave it to me for 22g for 1000 down and she heald the paper for 10 yrs . wish I bought them all lol. I just wanted the place so we had a place to party . 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

bought it in like 87 or 88 i was 18 .

went to a buds mom and dad's place for the weekend this place was just down the road . the lady's husband died some yrs back and she was selling the 3 cabins and there large house all on the loop. they ran it together as a resort .

she gave it to me for 22g for 1000 down and she heald the paper for 10 yrs . wish I bought them all lol. I just wanted the place so we had a place to party . 

That's awesome lol. I have a section in riverton, but its all bush. Will likely unload it as the woman wants lakefront.  Plus I'll make some coin lol. We live in a extremely small town of 80 ,on a few acres.  But lakefront is calling me 

8 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

That's awesome lol. I have a section in riverton, but its all bush. Will likely unload it as the woman wants lakefront.  Plus I'll make some coin lol. We live in a extremely small town of 80 ,on a few acres.  But lakefront is calling me 

I honestly could give 2 shits about boats or lakes any longer .

have had cabin 4 ever have lived on a big lake had big boats small boats jet skis etc etc . I see a boat now all I see is fucking work .

I keep a 16ft fishing boat at the cabin now for when people come up who want to look at a fucking bobber all day I can give them the keys .

I drove it to the dock in the spring to a resort down the lake to fill it up mid summer and to the launch to put it away in the fall .

friends and family use it not me . 

I can't tell you how happy I was when I dumped the 27footer that fucking thing was nothing but days out of my life preping for summer and preping for storage.  then staying sober to drive people around as they party . fuck boats 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

have had cabin 4 ever have lived on a big lake had big boats small boats jet skis etc etc . I see a boat now all I see is fucking work .

I keep a 16ft fishing boat at the cabin now for when people come up who want to look at a fucking bobber all day I can give them the keys .

I drove it to the dock in the spring to a resort down the lake to fill it up mid summer and to the launch to put it away in the fall .

I can't tell you how happy I was when I dumped the 27footer that fucking thing was nothing but days out of my life preping for summer and preping for storage.  then staying sober to drive people around as they party . fuck boats 

Couldnt agree more....i havent used mine in a while.

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I can't tell you how happy I was when I dumped the 27footer that fucking thing was nothing but days out of my life keeping for summer and keeping for storage.  then staying sober to drive people around as they party . fuck boats 

:lol:yeah.. l could give 3 less fucks in regards to boots :bum:  . We just love the lake and sounds of loons and waves lapping at the shore. Spent countless weeks at a bear camp in Ontarios bush just for that. Love that shit 

Just now, xcr700 said:

:lol:yeah.. l could give 3 less fucks in regards to boots :bum:  . We just love the lake and sounds of loons and waves lapping at the shore. Spent countless weeks at a bear camp in Ontarios bush just for that. Love that shit 

Whereaboots in ont?

3 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Highwind lake bear camp. Log cabins (3) on the lake . Fucking remote.  Fucking awesome.  Fucking beyond excellent atv/ sled area 

Ah kenora area...ive never did much in the bush west of hearst. One moose hunting trip near dryden yrs ago though.

5 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

we have been looking at land with large swamp on it . more our speed no neighbors better view than just h20 and lots of wildlife .

we're thinking of tearing the cabin down and building new but the hill just won't work in 15 yrs . and we really don't care about pleasure boating any more 

• Like 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

we have been looking at land with large swamp on it . more our speed no neighbors better view than just h20 and lots of wildlife .

we're thinking of tearing the cabin down and building new but the hill just won't work in 15 yrs . and we really don't care about pleasure boating any more 

Lotsa skeeters in da swamp!