4th owi arrest in Wisconsin results in lifetime revocation.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They will just move or drive illegally.   This isn't saying I don't agree just don't think it will have a huge impact.  

Wisconsin is famous for that!

28 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They will just move or drive illegally.   This isn't saying I don't agree just don't think it will have a huge impact.  

Not going to change a thing.  Possibly cause more illegal driving, more hit and runs, more unintended consequences.

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What makes you say that?

the three other times they didn’t bother to obey law?    

They just  unveiled the new “opioid drug task force “ here     Going to get as many as these people in jail as we can.  Help them out.  🙄

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

What makes you say that?

the three other times they didn’t bother to obey law?    

They just  unveiled the new “opioid drug task force “ here     Going to get as many as these people in jail as we can.  Help them out.  🙄

Yet the same people who want these laws also say the jails are overcrowded with non violent criminals.

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yet the same people who want these laws also say the jails are overcrowded with non violent criminals.

Of course.    We will confiscate your car ,  make you lose your job,   Take away your freedom, burden you with fines / fees to keep you in the system,  give you felony to keep you from getting future employment. 

See....see,  how bad drugs are.  Hope you learned your lesson.  

Mandatory sentecing in a nut shell. 

16 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

FTR why not the 3rd time lifetime  revocation? Because you might learn after the 3rd time? SMH 

I have a  friend who racked up 3  OWI when he was a kid.   15 years with no license and stone sober since his last .  Hard working, successful guy .  Finally got his license back.  I don’t think that is a bad thing.  Every case should be looked at a individual basis, not a broad brush.  Some people turn their lives around,  some never learn. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I have a  friend who racked up 3  OWI when he was a kid.   15 years with no license and stone sober since his last .  Hard working, successful guy .  Finally got his license back.  I don’t think that is a bad thing.  Every case should be looked at a individual basis, not a broad brush.  Some people turn their lives around,  some never learn. 

Going forward people understand the ramifications and if somebody  has 3 in WI they better smarten up.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Not going to change a thing.  Possibly cause more illegal driving, more hit and runs, more unintended consequences.

your 3rd grade mentality is comical as hell. using your logic, we shouldn't do anything, especially if it 's going to put some people in jails :lol:

i haven't heard anyone complain about 4 time dui'ers having their asses in jail for awhile. 

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the severe punishment is supposed to, and will, curb much of the problem. all of it? no

how can you be so fucking dumb, racer? 

You’re not a very good liberal.  :lol:

what if I told you these laws unfairly punish the poor & blacks who can’t afford to buy their way out. 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

You’re not a very good liberal.  :lol:

what if I told you these laws unfairly punish the poor & blacks who can’t afford to buy their way out. 

i don't give a shit who it is. especially after multiple times.

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

your 3rd grade mentality is comical as hell. using your logic, we shouldn't do anything, especially if it 's going to put some people in jails :lol:

i haven't heard anyone complain about 4 time dui'ers having their asses in jail for awhile. 

ANd they should do some time. 

can you still get a BUI and ATV and snowmobile drunk in WI and it will not go on your driving record ?

I have friends who literally cant use 1 hand to count there WI bui but still clean driving records . all my StCroix buddy's beach them on the WI side when the cherry's go on 

6 hours ago, Cold War said:

Of course.    We will confiscate your car ,  make you lose your job,   Take away your freedom, burden you with fines / fees to keep you in the system,  give you felony to keep you from getting future employment. 

See....see,  how bad drugs are.  Hope you learned your lesson.  

Mandatory sentecing in a nut shell. 

Perhaps the individual should’ve thought about what they risked losing before hand. Individual responsibility. 

10 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Perhaps the individual should’ve thought about what they risked losing before hand. Individual responsibility. 

Perhaps.  :lol:

That's all wanted to hear.

Love this place.