Mueller Will NOT Charge Collusion Says ABC News

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you  are saying that the AG of The United States will lie about Muellers findings.

possibly, or not tell all. do you know anything about this clown? why do you think trump picked him? what were his thoughts on the mueller investigation prior to his show yesterday. what are his opinions of incriminating sitting presidents? what were his thought on uranium one? why would he not allow the full report to be released?  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

possibly, or not tell all. do you know anything about this clown? why do you think trump picked him? what were his thoughts on the mueller investigation prior to his show yesterday. what are his opinions of incriminating sitting presidents? what were his thought on uranium one? why would he not allow the full report to be released?  

It wouldnt matter who Trump picked...now would it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

So he is going to lie and Mueller is just going to sit there silently....quit being such a weasel. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So he is going to lie and Mueller is just going to sit there silently....quit being such a weasel. 

who knows. this is why i'm glad the dems regained some power. it's possible they could bring some of this to light. but then again, executive privilege may have alot of power. i think, hope, that mueller would get all this out somehow, even if his job was on the line. 

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Pay up sucka!  

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/425179-abcs-karl-sources-say-mueller-report-is-almost-certain-to-be-anti-climactic

Or was there even any knowledge on the part of the president or anybody in his campaign with what the Russians were doing, there’s been no indication of that."

It’s conspiracy.

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Youve changed it a few times.... i forget.

Now collusion means that someone in the trump campaign talked to a person of Russian heritage at any time for any reason 

40 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Now collusion means that someone in the trump campaign talked to a person of Russian heritage at any time for any reason 

Imagine if Trump said he would have more freedom after the election...

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you  are saying that the AG of The United States will lie about Muellers findings.

Wouldn't be the first AG to lie, Loretta Lynch ring a bell?

Edited by J. Jackson

8 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Wouldn't be the first AG to lie, Loretta Lynch ring a bell?

So let me ask you then....Mueller finishes his report, Barr lies about it, Mueller doesn't speak up? 

BTW do you have proof Lynch lied? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, J. Jackson said:

Do you think for a minute that Barr will lie after reviewing the goods? If so, your MC's blood brother. Plus, he's has no ties to the Clintoons.

No I don't think he will lie...what the fuck have I been saying all along you fucking jackass.