Danforth and CTC Terrorist

Poncho

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Irv, you might be a oneway, but at least you are going the right way.:lol:

I worked construction for 6 yrs pouring concrete at DNGS and my father worked pipeline/construction his whole life so that didn't sit well with either of us and was especially hurtful to my father who for some reason is not a Conservative fan. Prior to that ignorant speech of Trudope's, my father admitted Trudeau and the Liberals weren't doing a very good job. I am unsure of his thoughts now but I know he is not happy with him like the majority of the people in this country. 

trudeau-canada-removed-from-office.jpg

• Like 3

11 hours ago, irv said:

I worked construction for 6 yrs pouring concrete at DNGS and my father worked pipeline/construction his whole life so that didn't sit well with either of us and was especially hurtful to my father who for some reason is not a Conservative fan. Prior to that ignorant speech of Trudope's, my father admitted Trudeau and the Liberals weren't doing a very good job. I am unsure of his thoughts now but I know he is not happy with him like the majority of the people in this country. 

trudeau-canada-removed-from-office.jpg

My parents were strong Liberal supporters for most of their lives, up until recently.  They now completely despise Trudeau and Wynnebag.  Pretty funny to see my mom arguing with my uncle (her brother) about the Liberals and supporting Doug Ford.  His daughter is the ultimate NDP fan.:lol:

The funnier thing is I had little to do with it.:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

And the self admitted CTC Terrorist gets 7 years on 4 counts.  She has already served almost half of that and will be able to apply for parole in 18 months.  They nailed it as mental health issue........no kidding, kill all westerners.  What a fuck'n joke she should have been sentenced to 25 year no parole.  What a complete Tard world we live in.   

• Poncho changed the title to Danforth and CTC Terrorist
9 minutes ago, Poncho said:

And the self admitted CTC Terrorist gets 7 years on 4 counts.  She has already served almost half of that and will be able to apply for parole in 18 months.  They nailed it as mental health issue........no kidding, kill all westerners.  What a fuck'n joke she should have been sentenced to 25 year no parole.  What a complete Tard world we live in.   

You know she didn't kill anyone :dunno:  

we just had a guy chop up 8 men and got life and parole at 25 years 

I was suprised she got as much as she did

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You know she didn't kill anyone :dunno:  

we just had a guy chop up 8 men and got life and parole at 25 years 

I was suprised she got as much as she did

You would be....you are a complete re-Tard.

When you conspire to murder and don't actually murder you get more than that.  She conspired to kill who ever she could, she didn't kill anyone but planned too, would you be more satisfied if she completed the task successfully?

8 minutes ago, Poncho said:

You would be....you are a complete re-Tard.

When you conspire to murder and don't actually murder you get more than that.  She conspired to kill who ever she could, she didn't kill anyone but planned too, would you be more satisfied if she completed the task successfully?

Just because I think our Courts are lacking with charges doesn't make me a tard :dunno:  

I think you need to check your facts about jail time for this type of crime

you will find that she got as much as she did was due to ISIS flag waving

Its like you and the chair tossing chick where you want another life sentence :lol:  its a common sentencing now 

Attempt to commit murder
239. (1) Every person who attempts by any means to commit murder is guilty of an indictable offence and liable

(a) if a restricted firearm or prohibited firearm is used in the commission of the offence or if any firearm is used in the commission of the offence and the offence is committed for the benefit of, at the direction of, or in association with, a criminal organization, to imprisonment for life and to a minimum punishment of imprisonment for a term of
(i) in the case of a first offence, five years, and
(ii) in the case of a second or subsequent offence, seven years;
(a.1) in any other case where a firearm is used in the commission of the offence, to imprisonment for life and to a minimum punishment of imprisonment for a term of four years; and
(b) in any other case, to imprisonment for life.