Gillette Asks Men To Shave Their Toxic Masculinity

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Isn't the Today Show something stay at home mothers watch?

Well I went into work late and my wife had it on....doesn't change what the fellas said.

1 hour ago, Skidude600 said:

Maybe Jimmy is a stay at home Dad. A progressive thinking and forward minded person such as yourself would see this as a good thing.

Looks like you got Jimmy all wrong.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well I went into work late and my wife had it on....doesn't change what the fellas said.

My favourite thing about Vince is how his democrat religion fails him every day yet he dusts himself off, pretends that he’s impartial and continues to suck the black dick so hard like it will make him someone someday 

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I thought the commercial was ok.  I think a strong anti-bullying position, along with respectful treatment of others (especially women) are good messages.  Those ideals can be held and so can masculinity.  It's a good thing.

Neal

nonsense. we should be promoting the type of behavior from our president.

Sorry but the whole "Toxic Masculinity" narrative is designed to blur gender lines even further as part of a larger agenda...I have a daughter and of course I want her to be treated with respect and fairness but she is a female....and there are males....they are different and unique. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry but the whole "Toxic Masculinity" narrative is designed to blur gender lines even further as part of a larger agenda...I have a daughter and of course I want her to be treated with respect and fairness but she is a female....and there are males....they are different and unique. 

Was there promoted behavior in the commercial that you think blurs gender lines?  Or that you are opposed to or think is a bad ideal?

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Was there promoted behavior in the commercial that you think blurs gender lines?  Or that you are opposed to or think is a bad ideal?

Neal

I have already stated my point about Toxic Masculinity...no need to fall down your rabbit hole.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

"blur gender lines"? explain please. 

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Patently ridiculous. :lol:

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good poAst!

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

There is no rabbit hole, just simple questions.

Neal

Image result for raising hand gif

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Patently ridiculous. :lol:

Listen Dan you can carry all the guilt you want if it makes you feel better...White guilt, male guilt...etc....I'm not giving in to it.