I thought it was a joke

Anler

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i don't care about your financial situation. if i did i'd be asking you alot of questions about it. have i? not a one. what i've done though, succesfully i might add, is ridicule you about being the type of clown that came into money either through a disability lawsuit or something. then pretending to be "joe hard worker" in here. :lol:

You don’t care but you’re sure jealous as fuck :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:   Fuck, I feel sorry for your wives or boyfriends.   You guys would bitch if your trails were groomed with 8" of fresh pow on top.   

President Trump serves up a fast-food feast for Clemson Tigers during their White House visit: 'Everything that I like'

https://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/college/ct-spt-clemson-national-championship-trump-white-house-20190114-story.html

The Washington Post's Josh Dawsey reported that White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said Trump was "personally paying for the event to be catered with some of everyone's favorite fast foods" because the partial government shutdown meant that some of the White House staffers who might have handled the catering for this type of event are on furlough.

Just now, Highmark said:

said Trump was "personally paying for the event to be catered with some of everyone's favorite fast foods" because the partial government shutdown meant that some of the White House staffers who might have handled the catering for this type of event are on furlough.

:lmao:

like that is something to brag about 

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Im not the one who got worked up in this thread.

:news:

let me put it this way, for you and dumbski...

if i knew you had a heart condition after you informed the forum about it, i wouldn't be 1) arguing with you about what i believe to be your situation and 2) using it to take jibes at you. but that is just me, because i have a little more class than you. :news:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

let me put it this way, for you and dumbski...

if i knew you had a heart condition after you informed the forum about it, i wouldn't be 1) arguing with you about what i believe to be your situation and 2) using it to take jibes at you. but that is just me, because i have a little more class than you. :news:

Maybe i dont believe you....

See how that works.

• Haha 1

This is rediculous. The least he could have done is offer Pizza and beer. Maybe bring in a few capitol hill pizza chefs and have them make the pies right in the whitehouse kitchen. 

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Better hope the plumbers aren't shut down, when the greasy burger shits start.

That plumbing is now reinforced!  Michele first...then Trump?  You can flush a 10 pound bag of potatoes down those crappers!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

This is rediculous. The least he could have done is offer Pizza and beer. Maybe bring in a few capitol hill pizza chefs and have them make the pies right in the whitehouse kitchen. 

They are all on furlough!!!