I thought it was a joke

Anler

racer: "look at you fools, buying into the narratives. the potus is saving the US taxpayers money and people are ridiculing him. why do we recognize athletes anyway?"

what an embarrassment this clown is. all the money his hotel down the street alone has made off the presidency, and he couldn't whip up a better meal than this? at least postpone it until things are running again. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

racer: "look at you fools, buying into the narratives. the potus is saving the US taxpayers money and people are ridiculing him. why do we recognize athletes anyway?"

what an embarrassment this clown is. all the money his hotel down the street alone has made off the presidency, and he couldn't whip up a better meal than this? at least postpone it until things are running again. 

:lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No shit.  No Taco Bell!?!?  FUCK TRUMP!!!

I do believe the visitors get to make this request.  So, FUCK THEM TOO!!!

Yeah, first thing I do if/when I go visit is to demand Taco Hell.

Hey Trump you dumb ass, when you're done with that quadruple comb-over and spray tan, order me a chicken burrito (Chunk chicken not that shredded shit!) with extra onions and a Meximelt...thanks

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

How embarrassing.  Flame broiled,  delicious Whopper FTW!

McDonald’s is fucking gross.

As if there is any other evidence that you are fucking ritard!!!!! Booger King is disgusting. 9/10 people agree. The other 1 fucks his cousin. Roll Tide!!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

but then again, the clown and his admin is awful busy and doesn't have time to organize anything like this :lol: 

He should agree to take his salary back, buy proper dining etiquette lessons and THEN, invite people over.  Stupid fucking billionaires!!

• Like 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

As if there is any other evidence that you are fucking ritard!!!!! Booger King is disgusting. 9/10 people agree. The other 1 fucks his cousin. Roll Tide!!!

Ive heard that the sweat that builds up under your balls while your fucking your cousin is where relative humidity comes from.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

X2. i bet i haven't eaten BK in over a decade. 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah, first thing I do if/when I go visit is to demand Taco Hell.

Hey Trump you dumb ass, when you're done with that quadruple comb-over and spray tan, order me a chicken burrito (Chunk chicken not that shredded shit!) with extra onions and a Meximelt...thanks

Did you just “dis” Taco Bell!  Fucking wall for you!!!

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What’s wrong with you people?  Given the choice between McDonald’s burgers and dirt.....I’d chose mcDonalds....but I’d think about it.  Does the dirt come with dipping sauce?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

if they had known this is how they'd be treated they probably wouldn't have.

big macs :lol:

I would have emailed first and told him , porterhouse  or ribeye or I aint showing.

• Haha 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

if they had known this is how they'd be treated they probably wouldn't have.

big macs :lol:

We all know if he splurged on tbones...you would be all over that as well.

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Did you just “dis” Taco Bell!  Fucking wall for you!!!

What’s wrong with you people?  Given the choice between McDonald’s burgers and dirt.....I’d chose mcDonalds....but I’d think about it.  Does the dirt come with dipping sauce?

Does the Mcdonalds come with 2 rolls of toilet paper?

• Haha 1