China threatens Canadian he will be put to death

irv

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Canada has zero leverage against China. 

I agree, and Trudope doesn't have a clue on how to handle any of this! 

1d6f79877c09e41e3be542f399de2dc7.jpg

Edited by irv
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

If he's counting on Justin to save him he may as well start writing his will.

Sad but true. :sad:I have never seen such an incompetent leader in all my life. He is an embarrassment X10 for Canada!  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, irv said:

Political B.S., nothing more to it. I sure wouldn't feel optimistic knowing Trudope had my back!   https://torontosun.com/news/crime/china-sentences-canadian-to-death-in-drug-smuggling-case/wcm/34548f35-f604-497c-af75-dce52386cfc4

White male, totally insignificant to our Embarassing Fuckwad of a Leader

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, irv said:

I agree, and Trudope doesn't have a clue on how to handle any of this! 

1d6f79877c09e41e3be542f399de2dc7.jpg

China can more easily retaliate against Canada over the trade war. You guys are the weak, low hanging fruit. Canada has virtually no economic or military leverage. It doesn’t matter who runs the show up there. Expect more of this. Think of it as China beating up on America’s, retarded little brother. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

China can more easily retaliate against Canada over the trade war. You guys are the weak, low hanging fruit. Canada has virtually no economic or military leverage. It doesn’t matter who runs the show up there. Expect more of this. Think of it as China beating up on America’s, retarded little brother. :lol: 

Likely a lot of truth in that statement, and trudeau admires China, he even said so himself, numerous times. Like I said, he doesn't have a clue about anything! 

https://calgaryherald.com/opinion/columnists/corbella-how-do-you-like-chinas-basic-dictatorship-now-mr-trudeau

3 hours ago, irv said:

Likely a lot of truth in that statement, and trudeau admires China, he even said so himself, numerous times. Like I said, he doesn't have a clue about anything! 

https://calgaryherald.com/opinion/columnists/corbella-how-do-you-like-chinas-basic-dictatorship-now-mr-trudeau

I'm all for a swapping Trudeau out for this guy, even willing to throw in some extra's.  

• Like 1

I agree with all that is said about trudy but also remember that jerk went there and broke their laws.death penalty may be harsh but he made the choice to go there.but bleeding hearts will bleed.they need to put a tampon on and move on.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1