1000 ftlbs and a gaudy interior.

BOHICA

Just now, DAVE said:

I would never buy a truck because of interior....they are all so close if you buy top of the line....its more about price.

For sure, there is more to buying a truck than interiors alone but once I took a Ram for a test drive, I was sold. The interiors, among a lot of other things, all added up though. :bc:

Just now, irv said:

For sure, there is more to buying a truck than interiors alone but once I took a Ram for a test drive, I was sold. The interiors, among a lot of other things, all added up though. :bc:

I would never get anything but a 3500 ram...coils for towing suck...and i hate relying on air bags.

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I would never get anything but a 3500 ram...coils for towing suck...and i hate relying on air bags.

I knew when I purchased mine it wouldn't tow what my last trucks could but with only pulling a boat and a couple sleds on a trailer, the Ram had plenty for what I needed one for. Are 2500 series Rams the same as the 1500's with regard to coils and air bags? 

Edited by irv

6 minutes ago, irv said:

I knew when I purchased mine it wouldn't tow what my last trucks could but with only pulling a boat and a couple sleds on a trailer, the Ram had plenty for what I needed one for. Are 2500 series Rams the same as the 1500's with regard to coils and air bags? 

Yes they are.

9 hours ago, DAVE said:

I would never buy a truck because of interior....they are all so close if you buy top of the line....its more about price.

top of the line trucks are for people who don't use a truck .

fool and his money shit .

that said it is a black and grey interior what makis it gaudy?

imho ram has always had the best int for working out if hands down 

Ford in is and always has,sucked to work out of . 

24 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

top of the line trucks are for people who don't use a truck .

fool and his money shit .

that said it is a black and grey interior what makis it gaudy?

imho ram has always had the best int for working out if hands down 

Ford in is and always has,sucked to work out of . 

I bought top of the line cause i do use it....alot! I bought it at the end of may this yr and have 30000+ miles on it....and id say 80% of it is towing.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I bought top of the line cause i do use it....alot! I bought it at the end of may this yr and have 30000+ miles on it....and id say 80% of it is towing.

Some people are posers, some are not.  You and I are in the non-poser category.  :bc:  

17 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

Dodge doesn't make trucks anymore. Fix it Dummy!

The way I see it is this..  Suppose the Detroit Lions decided to change their name to something else.  They picked the nastiest thing they could think of..  Let's say a Komodo Dragon.  They're then known as the Komodo Dragons - tough, mean, and just bad-ass.  They get a new logo and new colors and an all new attitude.  Come December of the next season and the Komodo Dragons are 4-10 and still playing for "pride".  The Komodo Dragons fans look at each other and say "Fucking Lions!"  It's still a Dodge!  🤣  :thumbsup:

Edited by SmeeAgain
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SmeeAgain said:

The way I see it is this..  Suppose the Detroit Lions decided to change their name to something else.  They picked the nastiest thing they could think of..  Let's say a Komodo Dragon.  They're then known as the Komodo Dragons - tough, mean, and just bad-ass.  They get a new logo and new colors and an all new attitude.  Come December of the next season and the Komodo Dragons are 4-10 and still playing for "pride".  The Komodo Dragons fans look at each other and say "Fucking Lions!"  It's still a Dodge!  🤣  :thumbsup:

So what you're saying is, you don't care if it's called a Dodge or a Ram as long as it has a larger backseat for "datenight". :pc: