Sad reality of our world

jtssrx

Just now, jtssrx said:

It’s a 100% accurate description of our society. 

The fact you don’t see why that is wrong, and the fact that you don’t see the irony of you posting 20 twitter fake news right wing slam pieces a day, while complaining about this “problem” is hilarious to me. Seriously, your lack of self-awareness is astonishing. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The fact you don’t see why that is wrong, and the fact that you don’t see the irony of you posting 20 twitter fake news right wing slam pieces a day, while complaining about this “problem” is hilarious to me. Seriously, your lack of self-awareness is astonishing. 

He's absolutely desperate for a simple explanation that he doesn't realize doesn't exist.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Whats stupid is WanabeeHipsterPawn :guzzle: an ignoramaceignoramus and a sodomite 

Shame you haven't fallen into a storm sewer although you would prefer a septic tank.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Same you're a Bitter dick craving paint huffing shitforbrains fat FUCK :finger3:

Not bitter at all....I just don't like anonymous shit eating inbred creeps so GFY.

30 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Whats stupid is WanabeeHipsterPawn :guzzle: an ignoramaceignoramus and a sodomite 

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Shame you haven't fallen into a storm sewer although you would prefer a septic tank.

15 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Same you're a Bitter dick craving paint huffing shitforbrains fat FUCK :finger3:

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not bitter at all....I just don't like anonymous shit eating inbred creeps so GFY.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

:true:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

20 a day lol I barely post anymore. This board is That video to a T

So everyone thinks this video is accurate, yet they are also people who post 20 hours a day. Irony. I don’t know about you guys, but I can multitask. They are also the people who eat up staged digital narratives and are hyper partisans... Again, irony... Hate to break it to you but kids may use their phones a lot, yet that isn’t somehow making them incapable of social interaction in person. Funny how every generation since the beginning of time thinks the following generation is somehow fucking up. 

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So everyone thinks this video is accurate, yet they are also people who post 20 hours a day. Irony. I don’t know about you guys, but I can multitask. They are also the people who eat up staged digital narratives and are hyper partisans... Again, irony... Hate to break it to you but kids may use their phones a lot, yet that isn’t somehow making them incapable of social interaction in person. Funny how every generation since the beginning of time thinks the following generation is somehow fucking up. 

My daughter is a college Freshman and I’ve watched the evolution of social media through her and if anything it has increased social interaction because she and her friends do so many things on the fly...friends pop into town on short notice and they meet up for coffee, lunch ect....I think it’s a great thing.

When was the last time you sat and people watched xlt? Much of it is a very close resemblence of a GREAT DEAL society today. and you dont think kids today are lacking in and getting worse with  social skills??  

not real observant are you.

Edited by old indy
  • Like 1

Just now, old indy said:

When was the last time you sat and people watched xlt? Much of it it is a very close resemblence of a GREAT DEAL society today. and you dont think kids today are lacking in and getting worse with  social skills??  

Sorry but he is spot...kids these days are doing more and more socially engaged than at any time...you are playing the back in my day guy.

1 minute ago, old indy said:

When was the last time you sat and people watched xlt? Much of it is a very close resemblence of a GREAT DEAL society today. and you dont think kids today are lacking in and getting worse with  social skills??  

Well, I am a Millennial... So I think I have a pretty good grasp on the subject compared to a bunch of 50+ year old men. Kids have different social skills than when you guys were kids. It’s change. Are there some downfalls? Sure. There are also perks to being interconnected via media. It’s like anything in life. Moderation is key. There will be those absolutely enthralled with social media and can’t function, but that doesn’t make it the norm or an epidemic. I’d say this generation is more concerned with social issues than any previous as well. That stems from social media. There is a touch of slacktivism, but again, it isn’t the norm. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry but he is spot...kids these days are doing more and more socially engaged than at any time...you are playing the back in my day guy.

No im living and seeing this first hand.  ive sat and watched what i said over and over. and kids may know how to hang with each other but try interacting with most and they are lost or scared to face reality much of the time. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well, I am a Millennial... So I think I have a pretty good grasp on the subject compared to a bunch of 50+ year old men. Kids have different social skills than when you guys were kids. It’s change. Are there some downfalls? Sure. There are also perks to being interconnected via media. It’s like anything in life. Moderation is key. There will be those absolutely enthralled with social media and can’t function, but that doesn’t make it the norm or an epidemic. I’d say this generation is more concerned with social issues than any previous as well. That stems from social media. There is a touch of slacktivism, but again, it isn’t the norm. 

Most millennials are sickly ill equipped for everyday life tit suckers.

And im being nice.

:lol:

Just now, DAVE said:

Most millennials are sickly ill equipped for everyday life tit suckers.

And im being nice.

:lol:

You’re being ignorant. Millennials are better educated, better informed, more connected, and have more opportunity than ever before. Just because they don’t fit your box of acceptable and are liberal, doesn’t mean they aren’t equipped. Change sucks when it’s your way of life going to the wayside... 

Staring at your phone as you drive down the freeway is my favorite. I see morons of all ages do this almost daily. Then there's the younger teenagers who sit on Face Time for long periods of time and actually speak very very little. Just listen to background noise from the other side. Staring at your phone while at a live concert

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

yeah they love to watch others deal with issuse around them.  they participate thru there phones.  if it involves physical involvment most pass.