Texas sheriff HUGE Trump Supporter: To hell with the wall right now

This old boy is a big fan of Trump, listen to what he says about border security.

CNN's Gary Tuchman speaks with a sheriff who protects part of the southern border and says President Trump's border wall money should instead be spent on people and technology.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/01/12/texas-sheriff-border-wall-tuchman-pkg-nr-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/this-week-in-politics/

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Weird... Who here has been saying that?

Well you have....and others.....but most of the feebs around here don't seem to understand.

CNN had to search high and low to find someone to kinda fit their agenda....since they have been rejecting others that declare the wall works and not airing that viewpoint.

Trump has long said it should be a multi-prong approach which includes the WALL. And virtually all border agents agree with the wall and so did  the dems until recently. ...hmmmmm

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Weird... Who here has been saying that?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well you have....and others.....but most of the feebs around here don't seem to understand.

Border security is a good thing and we know the vast majority of people know this, the vast majority of people also understand that walls can be scaled, penetrated, and tunneled under.....hell the CBP folks showed Trump a tunnel in El Paso. We also know that the drug traffic is going through POE's via transport and not via some asshole with a backpack in some desolate border spot.

I'm sensing what really is occurring is a wag the dog at the expense of a lot of innocent people.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Border security is a good thing and we know the vast majority of people know this, the vast majority of people also understand that walls can be scaled, penetrated, and tunneled under.....hell the CBP folks showed Trump a tunnel in El Paso. We also know that the drug traffic is going through POE's via transport and not via some asshole with a backpack in some desolate border spot.

I'm sensing what really is occurring is a wag the dog at the expense of a lot of innocent people.

Understand all of that yet Border Patrol has severe shortage of agents and we can blame congress but Trump chooses to go to the wall with this horsehsit  and shutdown the government over it because his base is drooling over it. Mexico will pay for it...Lie. The Wall will stop drugs and human trafficking....Lie. 

30 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

CNN had to search high and low to find someone to kinda fit their agenda....since they have been rejecting others that declare the wall works and not airing that viewpoint.

Trump has long said it should be a multi-prong approach which includes the WALL. And virtually all border agents agree with the wall and so did  the dems until recently. ...hmmmmm

Yeah...they all do his shit.  Only retarded partisan hacks fall for it.

29 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

So then, what’s the alternative plan coming from your team of half-witted, emotional tarts?  I see a big fat nothing.  Hey...let’s act like this isn’t more “Anti-Trump” agenda.  K?

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Understand all of that yet Border Patrol has severe shortage of agents and we can blame congress but Trump chooses to go to the wall with this horsehsit  and shutdown the government over it because his base is drooling over it. Mexico will pay for it...Lie. The Wall will stop drugs and human trafficking....Lie. 

Same question.

He says  "we" dont need a wall.   they have a natural wall of course they dont "need" a wall there.  but look!!  CNN found somone to say the wall isnt needed"  gmafb

anyplace the land is flat a wall will help stop the flow of people entering the uS.  PROVEN

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...they all do his shit.  Only retarded partisan hacks fall for it.

So then, what’s the alternative plan coming from your team of half-witted, emotional tarts?  I see a big fat nothing.  Hey...let’s act like this isn’t more “Anti-Trump” agenda.  K?

Same question.

We’ve all given you our ideas... Are you paying attention? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

As I’ve given mine.   Now, what are the elected idiots on the Dem side drawing up for ideas to present?

Or, should we just stop acting like they are coming up with anything for border security?  I’ve already done that.

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Of course he hasn't....motherfucker just runs his piss flaps and says nothing. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Bitter Snacks.  So much for that self help thread, eh?  Or did you feel it was a “win” for you?

Speaking of zero originality.....now you are just latching onto the Manitobas fabulous people coattails but that's OK. I know I'm not bitter and I also know you are just blabber mouthed dolt.

So lets see.....The Hayseed/Momo , Shit Tickets and Old man Woolie.....yeah you sure pick some winners! 😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Pretty sure I came up with Bitter Snacks.  You want originality?  You?  YOU?  :lol:Like chasing members around multiple sites and calling them names while you accuse them of doing the same?  Or poking somebody about past drug use while trying to claim some type of hypocritical high ground when they do the same to you?

Keep falling down, Jimmy.

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Pretty sure I came up with Bitter Snacks.  You want originality?  You?  YOU?  :lol:Like chasing members around multiple sites and calling them names while you accuse them of doing the same?  Or poking somebody about past drug use while trying to claim some type of hypocritical high ground when they do the same to you?

Keep falling down, Jimmy.

You didn't come up with shit and just like this whole I follow people around multiple sites calling them names....you heard that from Woolie so you just repeat it like you have a fucking clue...Shit Tickets called me pouty snacks and voila....there you are saying constantly. As for Ezra and his drug use have you ever read his posts....they are basically unintelligible so you can save that one as well. This is all so funny coming from a meathead that ran around for months threatening and promising to kill another member and making vague references to some secret special military service. Face it dummy you're a joke...save your response...I really don't give fuck.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You didn't come up with shit and just like this whole I follow people around multiple sites calling them names....you heard that from Woolie so you just repeat it like you have a fucking clue...Shit Tickets called me pouty snacks and voila....there you are saying constantly. As for Ezra and his drug use have you ever read his posts....they are basically unintelligible so you can save that one as well. This is all so funny coming from a meathead that ran around for months threatening and promising to kill another member and making vague references to some secret special military service. Face it dummy you're a joke.

My goodness!  Bitter, Salty, Pouty and Jelly Snacks. :lol2:

• Haha 1

On 1/13/2019 at 12:16 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Speaking of zero originality.....now you are just latching onto the Manitobas fabulous people coattails but that's OK. I know I'm not bitter and I also know you are just blabber mouthed dolt.

So lets see.....The Hayseed/Momo , Shit Tickets and Old man Woolie.....yeah you sure pick some winners! 😂

:lol: 

Jimmy was the only one that hit that word filter. I removed it now. :bc:

On 1/13/2019 at 5:21 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

You didn't come up with shit and just like this whole I follow people around multiple sites calling them names....you heard that from Woolie so you just repeat it like you have a fucking clue...Shit Tickets called me pouty snacks and voila....there you are saying constantly. As for Ezra and his drug use have you ever read his posts....they are basically unintelligible so you can save that one as well. This is all so funny coming from a meathead that ran around for months threatening and promising to kill another member and making vague references to some secret special military service. Face it dummy you're a joke...save your response...I really don't give fuck.

That's one hell of a post Jim! Who is Shit Tickets? :dunno: