Dumb as a box of rocks..LOL

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit....fucking guy is a partisan hack even when it comes to pussy.😂😂

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  Maybe.  I’m just old and have daughters almost that age!  Plus she’s a wide eyed delusional young liberal.  

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit....fucking guy is a partisan hack even when it comes to pussy.😂😂

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah yeah heard you the first time...try and settle yourself. :lol: 

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  Maybe.  I’m just old and have daughters almost that age!  Plus she’s a wide eyed delusional young liberal.  

I see this as a reason TO bang her. But I’d still do it with a fake name, number and at her studio apartment above Starbucks next to Whole Foods and some random, multi-national, immigrant type eatery.

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I see this as a reason TO bang her. But I’d still do it with a fake name, number and at her studio apartment above Starbucks next to Whole Foods and some random, multi-national, immigrant type eatery.

:lol:

I don't think she's hot at all.  And then she starts talking. Ugh I thought you couldn't get any dumber than Maxine Waters. This dumb bitch makes Waters look like Steven Hawking smart. 

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I don't think she's hot at all.  And then she starts talking. Ugh I thought you couldn't get any dumber than Maxine Waters. This dumb bitch makes Waters look like Steven Hawking smart. 

I never said “hot”.  Ewww.  But in a dark bar around 1-ish....you gotta start relaxing standards and coming up with an alternative plan.  The “I’m never going to that bar again” plan can start tomorrow.  What did you expect from an inner city bar that doesn’t have a parking lot?  :lmao:

Good thing is, there’s prolly a good representation of the Tranny, Gay, (whatever) community willing to blow you out back in alley for the promise of a deep hug afterwards. 

She look better to you now?  Lol

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Momorider said:

Not Bitter at all :lmao: 

Yeah I heard  you in the other thread you anonymous shit eating lying motherfucker. Call me bitter  but at least I'm honest and real.

cortez is the new fresh face and direction of the dem party. She has the purchased entrenched dem  elder fossils scared to death as they know their time is quickly coming to a  end in d.c. politics.  I hope she will be able to give it to / piss off , both political parties.