Poll: Clinton half as honest as Trump, just 27% Dems say she's 'more honest'

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poll-trump-is-more-honest-than-clinton-by-2-to-1/article/2592699

Not that they believe either presidential candidate has cornered the market on honesty, more likely voters believe that Republican Donald Trump is "more honest" than Democrat Hillary Clinton.

Rasmussen Reports on Wednesday said that 30 percent believe Trump "is more honest than most other politicians."

When it comes for Clinton, said the pollster, "Just half as many — 15 percent — think Clinton is more honest than most of her peers."

The honesty gap for Clinton is evident even among Democrats. For example, only 27 percent believe Clinton is more honest than other politicians. But 50 percent of Republicans believe Trump is more honest than other politicians.

Stay abreast of the latest developments from nation's capital and beyond with curated News Alerts from the Washington Examiner news desk and delivered to your inbox.

Overall, more than four in 10 likely voters polled believe both Clinton and Trump are less honest than most other politicians.

Clinton has been dogged by trust and honest issues, which flared anew last week when she was hit again on her email scandal.

Paul Bedard, the Washington Examiner's "Washington Secrets" columnist, can be contacted at pbedard@washingtonexaminer.com

41 minutes ago, Momorider said:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poll-trump-is-more-honest-than-clinton-by-2-to-1/article/2592699

Not that they believe either presidential candidate has cornered the market on honesty, more likely voters believe that Republican Donald Trump is "more honest" than Democrat Hillary Clinton.

Rasmussen Reports on Wednesday said that 30 percent believe Trump "is more honest than most other politicians."

When it comes for Clinton, said the pollster, "Just half as many — 15 percent — think Clinton is more honest than most of her peers."

The honesty gap for Clinton is evident even among Democrats. For example, only 27 percent believe Clinton is more honest than other politicians. But 50 percent of Republicans believe Trump is more honest than other politicians.

Stay abreast of the latest developments from nation's capital and beyond with curated News Alerts from the Washington Examiner news desk and delivered to your inbox.

Overall, more than four in 10 likely voters polled believe both Clinton and Trump are less honest than most other politicians.

Clinton has been dogged by trust and honest issues, which flared anew last week when she was hit again on her email scandal.

Paul Bedard, the Washington Examiner's "Washington Secrets" columnist, can be contacted at pbedard@washingtonexaminer.com

So it's a poll of opinions?  Not based on checking each candidates statements with actual facts.  What this means is that even thought Donald lies 70% of the time and Hillary 30% of the time. The media has people believing it is the other way around.

It's very telling since most right wing people keep talking about a left wing bias in the media.  

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So it's a poll of opinions?  Not based on checking each candidates statements with actual facts.  What this means is that even thought Donald lies 70% of the time and Hillary 30% of the time. The media has people believing it is the other way around.

It's very telling since most right wing people keep talking about a left wing bias in the media.  

The right wing media... right.

Perception is reality. Deal with it.

3 hours ago, Snake said:

The right wing media... right.

Perception is reality. Deal with it.

Perception is not reality. You are stupid.

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Thrillery is a liar and a CUNT :) 

As are you

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Has she given a legitimate press conference since announcing her candidacy?

She is ugly on the inside too.

Voters see this.

Has the Donald?  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

As are you

Has the Donald?  

If I think you're a douche, nothing you say will change that. Hence, my perception of you... as a douche... is spot on. Regardless.

As are you? Really? The rubber/glue defense?

And yup.

Edited by Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member

What's the perception of someone who delivers packages and has an inflated compensation package because of his union contract but then turns around and relentlessly bashes and despises the union......while his significant other is employed by the government......sounds like a die hard R... :lol::lol:. :lol: . And what's that say about someone who supports people who despise his families livelihood?  A moron or hypocrite? :lmao:  

Edited by SnowRider

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

If I think you're a douche, nothing you say will change that. Hence, my perception of you... as a douche... is spot on. Regardless.

As are you? Really? The rubber/glue defense?

And yup.

I stand by my original assessment .  You really are stupid.

Your perception of any given topic does not make it true. It only pertains to how right or wrong you are.  If more people perceive that Hillary is a liar than Donald, it just proves that they are wrong.  It may work in Trumps favour but it won't work in the voters favour.  

You probably are one of those dumbasses that think they know more about climate science than an actual scientist.  That does not make your views on the subject correct . I just means you are an idiot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Your perception of any given topic does not make it true. It only pertains to how right or wrong you are.  If more people perceive that Hillary is a liar than Donald, it just proves that they are wrong.  It may work in Trumps favour but it won't work in the voters favour.  

You probably are one of those dumbasses that think they know more about climate science than an actual scientist.  That does not make your views on the subject correct . I just means you are an idiot.

Spot on.  The union delivery boy in a nutshell :bc: 

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

As are you

Has the Donald?  

Yes.  Do you think trump slinks away from the media????

He does left wing morning shows, weekly.

Hillary won't even do softball shows

That are friendly to her

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

What? He's a union delivery driver? Oh well then he must know everything.  I'm sure driving around in a truck all day listening to talk radio makes him an expert on every subject. Our very own Cliff Claven.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yes.  Do you think trump slinks away from the media????

He does left wing morning shows, weekly.

Hillary won't even do softball shows

That are friendly to her

He hits the shows with a long list of things he won't talk about.

Name one show where he has had to answer for his lies.

41 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What? He's a union delivery driver? Oh well then he must know everything.  I'm sure driving around in a truck all day listening to talk radio makes him an expert on every subject. Our very own Cliff Claven.

No that award goes to light bulb salesman

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

The bag brothers... douche and duffel.. :lol:

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Yep.....UPS and he doesn't need the union but he won't go work for Fed Ex :lol:. Biggest hypocrite on the site.  Union/government household who loves W and Rump :lmao: 

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

He hits the shows with a long list of things he won't talk about.

Name one show where he has had to answer for his lies.

BULLFUCKINGSHIT, you just make shit up as you go don't you :nuts: 

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Give one example of Trump saying he was going to do something and then actually explaining HOW he was going to do it. Every time he has ever been asked he dances around the subject. 

7 hours ago, Momorider said:

Apparently.

Hillary Clinton yet to hold single press conference in 2016 - Washington Times

Donald has held 4 .

The media running cover for a candidate too afraid to take unscripted questions....................:lol:

5 hours ago, Ebsell said:

Give one example of Trump saying he was going to do something and then actually explaining HOW he was going to do it. Every time he has ever been asked he dances around the subject. 

Liar :bigfinger: