You've gone TOO FAR, Chick-Fil-A!

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

oh tbere is nothing better when in a drunken stupor than a trip to the castel 

I can't eat those drunk or sober.  If I even eat one I'm shooting my brains out within 10 minutes. And then guaranteed to shit at least 3 or 4 more times after that.  Love how they taste, just can't stomach them.  

Same thing with Fettuccini Alfredo. 

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Ah, sometimes I forget not everywhere shares the wonderful standard of living we enjoy here in New Jersey :lol: 

early in my working life I worked for NCR and spent a lot of time in restaurants pulling wire in crawl spaces and ceilings. 

it took me years before I could eat downtown even at the finest eatery and to this day over 30 yrs latter I can't eat at burger king not even a option .  the king is the place I learned that rats are not affadeof you and if in a confined duct they will just stop for a second look at you then keep coming at  you and just walk under you  as you ar3 on your hands,and knees .

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

early in my working life I worked for NCR and spent a lot of time in restaurants pulling wire in crawl spaces and ceilings. 

it took me years before I could eat downtown even at the finest eatery and to this day over 30 yrs latter I can't eat at burger king not even a option .  the king is the place I learned that rats are not affadeof you and if in a confined duct they will just stop for a second look at you then keep coming at  you and just walk under you  as you ar3 on your hands,and knees .

Call me gross but I just push that shit out of my mind and trust my immune system is strong lol