Miami International Airport closes terminal as government shutdown bites

• Gold Member

Terminal G is the slowest of the six concourses at the airport, with about 12 planes a day flying out after 1 p.m., as per the AP, which is about three percent of the roughly 450 flights that depart each day. Terminal G’s flights will be diverted to other terminals this weekend. 

Big emergency :lol:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Terminal G is the slowest of the six concourses at the airport, with about 12 planes a day flying out after 1 p.m., as per the AP, which is about three percent of the roughly 450 flights that depart each day. Terminal G’s flights will be diverted to other terminals this weekend. 

It’s the Democrats fault anyway. 

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope...just crack, meth and brain made of Swiss Cheese.....well done! 😜

oh good one from the guy who is,so smart he can't even afford to buy his kid a snowmobile.  he'll can't afford to buy him self anything but used shit . one would think some one with your Intelligence or at least self precved intellect could find a way to make enough money to play . but I guess that is where the bitterness comes in . poss if you spent more time working that sprayer and less time on fs you could afford a real life 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s the Democrats fault anyway. 

if you don't step up and negotiate somthing in the middle yes it is .

you are dealing with a guy who lives to make deals yet you want no part of it .even though your main negotiator wanted a fence just a few yrs back 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

if you don't step up and negotiate somthing in the middle yes it is .

you are dealing with a guy who lives to make deals yet you want no part of it .even though your main negotiator wanted a fence just a few yrs back 

Hard to deal with a liar like Trump, prior to the shut down house republicans thought they had a deal for 1.6 trillion, then  the liar in chief heard Rush and Laura and the deal was off.

49 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Hard to deal with a liar like Trump, prior to the shut down house republicans thought they had a deal for 1.6 trillion, then  the liar in chief heard Rush and Laura and the deal was off.

at least that is the CNN version. 

odd he is so hard to deal with for the libs he made a pretty good living at it for 40 yrs . and most if that was in NYC dealing with libs 

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

at least that is the CNN version. 

odd he is so hard to deal with for the libs he made a pretty good living at it for 40 yrs . and most if that was in NYC dealing with libs 

No, that is the factual version, not the TDS, Trump Defense Syndrome, came right from the mouths of republican house members.

Made a great living, after inheriting millions and bankrupting many contractors that worked for him, not that his real estate business has anything to do with this.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

No, that is the factual version, not the TDS, Trump Defense Syndrome, came right from the mouths of republican house members.

Made a great living, after inheriting millions and bankrupting many contractors that worked for him, not that his real estate business has anything to do with this.

yep tds 100% 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Yes you have a really bad case of TRUMP DEFENSE SYNDROME, glad you admit it, that is the first step in dealing with a problem.

no not really . I do love the fact he gets,so deep under all you soft little people all day every day . that alone is worth the price of admission .

not sure if the mainecunt or joe or tool kit is affected worse . but at  least you are in the company of like minded pathetic affected people 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no not really . I do love the fact he gets,so deep under all you soft little people all day every day . that alone is worth the price of admission .

not sure if the mainecunt or joe or tool kit is affected worse . but at  least you are in the company of like minded pathetic affected people 

Doesn't get under my skin at all, I just laugh at the lengths people like you go to defend Trumps constant lies, and all the other things that made you guys cry like little cunts the previous 8 years. Debt, deficit, golfing, security costs, all things Trump is doing more of than Obama did and you whiners don't have the balls to call out Trump for.

Don't worry about me, look at the brain dead people who think like you, momo racer zam a real bunch of rocket scientists there.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

oh good one from the guy who is,so smart he can't even afford to buy his kid a snowmobile.  he'll can't afford to buy him self anything but used shit . one would think some one with your Intelligence or at least self precved intellect could find a way to make enough money to play . but I guess that is where the bitterness comes in . poss if you spent more time working that sprayer and less time on fs you could afford a real life 

Brilliant...the measure of a man is a new snowmobile...wow! BTW my daughter is just fine and you don't need to mention her again.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

And it starts

5 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Poor poopy pants :owned: like usual 

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Doesn't get under my skin at all, I just laugh at the lengths people like you go to defend Trumps constant lies, and all the other things that made you guys cry like little cunts the previous 8 years. Debt, deficit, golfing, security costs, all things Trump is doing more of than Obama did and you whiners don't have the balls to call out Trump for.

Don't worry about me, look at the brain dead people who think like you, momo racer zam a real bunch of rocket scientists there.

take any of them over your pathetic limp circle jerk 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Brilliant...the measure of a man is a new snowmobile...wow! BTW my daughter is just fine and you don't need to mention her again.

not talking about her twlking about your lack of ability to buy the things most men of your age can strike a check for with out blinking a eye