How long?

Anler

18 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Hahaha , buy a real sled next time instead of these Anler save a buck specials , you damn Joo !!!      The real ones come with good shocks installed from the factory !!!111111   :owned:

007.JPG

Good shocks, bargain sled. :bc:

15 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I see Green, this means you do not have a good suspension from the factory :lol: 

:lol: 

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'll bury anyone on a Cat with the new XRS any day of the week. The Gen 4 chassis is fire and I've been riding since I was in the womb.

B728B12D-0FED-4349-A47A-08971C02530A.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Ok..i haven't been following here... didnt you get WE shocks with your sled?

They come with WE shocks. The rear calibration from the factory was kinda stiff. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

They come with WE shocks. The rear calibration from the factory was kinda stiff. 

They must have gotten some complaints because my 14 SBA was soft as hell.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They must have gotten some complaints because my 14 SBA was soft as hell.

It's probably great if you are mostly a backcountey rider. The springs are stiff too. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

B728B12D-0FED-4349-A47A-08971C02530A.gif

I'm not usually one to brag, but if there's one thing I'm good at it's making a snowmobile fly down the trails. I've known a couple guys I couldn't pass, but I've never met anyone who could pull away :bc: 

3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I'm not usually one to brag, but if there's one thing I'm good at it's making a snowmobile fly down the trails. I've known a couple guys I couldn't pass, but I've never met anyone who could pull away :bc: 

Didn't you just get a 600?  Lol! Benny's gonna flip titties when he reads this.............. :bc:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Nonsense. Benji would be at the bar, on his 3rd Coors Light, by the time you caught up with him and his eight fiddy.:flush:

Kinda surprised he hasn,t cracked that girls sled up by now. Way more power than he is used to controlling.

Modern W/E shocks are pretty decent for how much they cost.  They are super easy to service and revalve to fit individual rider needs.  Are they as good as Exit, Elka, Ohlin or KYB's?  No but they cost less than half as much as any of those shocks.  

Elka and Ohlin make incredible shocks.  Exit and KYB are a step behind the Elka/Ohlins.  Fox and W/E are decent shocks.  A step behind Exit and KYB.  

The bottom line is that all of these shocks can be made to ride very good.  All of them have a wide range of adjustability.  And all of them are ready for a service at around 2000 miles.  

5 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Kinda surprised he hasn,t cracked that girls sled up by now. Way more power than he is used to controlling.

It kind of sounded like he was doing a little riding with his daughter, at least I think that was him. Maintaining control is probably a must if that's the case.