F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

When it’s revealed what stance are you going to take? Derp state?

Prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.  Just like it's always been. 

I needed Trump for one thing.  He made good on that in Nov 2016.  Mission Accomplished.  :bc: 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

This doesn’t seem like it could be a complex, long lasting investigation? 

If Trump were such an idiot like you try to portray you would think this could have been wrapped up long ago.  I mean come on, lets get a couple of charges, against a Trump, out there and watch them squirm.  The investigations could continue even after initial charges.  

If the Trumps were so corrupt you would thing the JD would be able to uncover some of it by now.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.  Just like it's always been. 

I needed Trump for one thing.  He made good on that in Nov 2016.  Mission Accomplished.  :bc: 

You lie. This country is more divided, more hated, more in debt, more corrupt than ever before. Claim all ya want about Hillary  making it worse, but it’s simply not true. 

If Trump were such an idiot like you try to portray you would think this could have been wrapped up long ago.  I mean come on, lets get a couple of charges, against a Trump, out there and watch them squirm.  The investigations could continue even after initial charges.  

If the Trumps were so corrupt you would thing the JD would be able to uncover some of it by now.  

They are doing it right, and complete, like any good investigator would do. Now stfu and grab some popcorn...

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

You lie. This country is more divided, more hated, more in debt, more corrupt than ever before. Claim all ya want about Hillary  making it worse, but it’s simply not true. 

Fuck you.  I didn't lie about anything and I didn't comment one way or the other where the country would be with or without Hillary.  You are an idiot.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Fuck you.  I didn't lie about anything and I didn't comment one way or the other where the country would be with or without Hillary.  You are an idiot.  

You’ve said it before, and I know what you were going to say here. “Anyone but Hillary“ so save it. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

You’ve said it before, and I know what you were going to say here. “Anyone but Hillary“ so save it. 

I've said it dozens of times.  I don't give two shits what happens to Trump or anyone related to him.  He accomplished all I needed him to accomplish.  

The wait is killing you.  

Not at all. I enjoy the likes of you and your new pals making complete idiots of yourselves day in and day out. Once this thing is over this place will likely bore me to death. So I’m in no hurry. 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Not at all. I enjoy the likes of you and your new pals making complete idiots of yourselves day in and day out. Once this thing is over this place will likely bore me to death. So I’m in no hurry. 

The only Idiot posting in this thread is you Snot, and you continue to be :wrong: about fucking everything :flush: Like always 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Plus watergate, plus 151 Benghazi investigations. Completes idiots these clowns

I like how you’re jumping around from an investigation alone means someone is guilty to investigations are stupid and useless :lol: 

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia

Source: NY Times

WASHINGTON — In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation. 

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence. 

The investigation the F.B.I. opened into Mr. Trump also had a criminal aspect, which has long been publicly known: whether his firing of Mr. Comey constituted obstruction of justice. 

Agents and senior F.B.I. officials had grown suspicious of Mr. Trump’s ties to Russia during the 2016 campaign but held off on opening an investigation into him, the people said, in part because they were uncertain how to proceed with an inquiry of such sensitivity and magnitude. But the president’s activities before and after Mr. Comey’s firing in May 2017, particularly two instances in which Mr. Trump tied the Comey dismissal to the Russia investigation, helped prompt the counterintelligence aspect of the inquiry, the people said.

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/us/politics/fbi-trump-russia-inquiry.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage 

Interesting. If they obtained any intercepts between the Trump campaign and Russian officials, you can bet Mueller has them. 

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Source: NY Times

WASHINGTON — In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation. 

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence. 

The investigation the F.B.I. opened into Mr. Trump also had a criminal aspect, which has long been publicly known: whether his firing of Mr. Comey constituted obstruction of justice. 

Agents and senior F.B.I. officials had grown suspicious of Mr. Trump’s ties to Russia during the 2016 campaign but held off on opening an investigation into him, the people said, in part because they were uncertain how to proceed with an inquiry of such sensitivity and magnitude. But the president’s activities before and after Mr. Comey’s firing in May 2017, particularly two instances in which Mr. Trump tied the Comey dismissal to the Russia investigation, helped prompt the counterintelligence aspect of the inquiry, the people said.

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/us/politics/fbi-trump-russia-inquiry.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage 

McCabe opened it to cover his tracks