Suck it Bitches.

Its 19f here .....I have a fire going in the garage. I'm taking my daughter skating for an hour and then its sled time

I wouldnt take summer anywhere in the world right now ......I wouldnt take summer if it came with 10k cash and a bikini team

Fuck summer......faggots 

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its fucking winter......you're on a snowmobile site.......and you're posting pictures of some my best buddy ass 70f wasteland and teh gayest fucking motorsports units of all time......sxs's

Take it to fucking grinder or whatever website people care about this shit on !!!!!!!!!1111   :fuckoff:  :gnome: 

Well just like the 850 2 stroke if you were ever around SxS's for any length of time you would come to like them.  They are a blast.  It's winter here too Ben.  This is what we do in winter here.  :bc: 

PS.  My Best Buddies Ass must be SSFB new word substitution for my best buddy.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. my best buddy ass my best buddy ass my best buddy ass is what Ben loves to eat these days.  

:lol: I'm eating very healthy now that I have high cholesterol 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its 19f here .....I have a fire going in the garage. I'm taking my daughter skating for an hour and then its sled time

I wouldnt take summer anywhere in the world right now ......I wouldnt take summer if it came with 10k cash and a bikini team

Fuck summer......faggots 

:goodpost:

I’m doing the same after hanging some blinds for wifey. Daughter flew to Florida yesterday so she can have that bullshit on the summer side!

Ahhhhh....haters gonna hate!!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:goodpost:

I’m doing the same after hanging some blinds for wifey. Daughter flew to Florida yesterday so she can have that bullshit on the summer side!

Ahhhhh....haters gonna hate!!!!!

I like you