Now why would he do this?

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

My wife wants a RZR next. Those arent cheap around here. 

Prices seem to be cheapest around vegas on CL...they are asking alot around here as well.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

do ya think trump just paid those bimbos money for the hell of it, dumb dave? :lmao::lmao:

According to The Daily Signal, “Last year, it was reported that Congress has secretly paid out over $17 million to settle close to 300 cases by staffers claiming sexual and other forms of harassment and discrimination.” If prosecutors failed to pursue charges relating to each of these individual claims and payments (normally these are made in secret and the identities of the parties are withheld unless suit is filed), would they be applying the law arbitrarily and unfairly?

4 minutes ago, Cop Watch said:

According to The Daily Signal, “Last year, it was reported that Congress has secretly paid out over $17 million to settle close to 300 cases by staffers claiming sexual and other forms of harassment and discrimination.” If prosecutors failed to pursue charges relating to each of these individual claims and payments (normally these are made in secret and the identities of the parties are withheld unless suit is filed), would they be applying the law arbitrarily and unfairly?

Lets get this information out in the public domain, then we can look at trump.  How about it slinger?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. Bought it Monday. Its just to bop around the lake, do some exploring and hit the pubs and marinas around the lake. Its in perfect shape and was super cheap. Very happy with it. 

nice find.

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Did you come into some extra money?

:lol:

i know what tom did for a living, i know he's a very smart guy. a hack, but a very smart guy. :lol:

you on the other hand..............

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

nice find.

i know what tom did for a living, i know he's a very smart guy. a hack, but a very smart guy. :lol:

you on the other hand..............

I made people like you look bad every day at work....

Its fitting I do the same to you here.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

nope. but keep it general. what did you know that an engineer didn't? i don't doubt this stuff happens. just curious. 

Its vast...they never take into acct actual working conditions...heat was the biggest problem. 

36 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

sure. go for it. i think that "policy" is complete BS. but hey, stick to the topic. 

If you would quit letting them run the narrative, maybe you could push them to do what the VOTERS want.

4 hours ago, DAVE said:

You ever think Trump may have been extorted by those women?

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ummmmm.  No, never crossed my mind. Trump did the deed with those women no doubt. 

4 hours ago, DAVE said:

Well ya..but they could have threatened to yap if he didnt fork over some coin.

@Mainecat

@SnowRider