MN/WI Snowmobile Trail Report – Jan. 10, 2019?

irv

Anyone else receiving these emails? I don't know why I am unless I filled out/opted for something by mistake while purchasing my permits online? I get them at least every 2 weeks, sometimes longer sometimes sooner. 

I was going to opt out but I was afraid I might miss a CDN email? Speaking of which, has anyone received their Super Trax or Snow Goer magazine in the mail yet? I purchased my permits back in October, which I received but still no magazines? 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Slow Joe said:

Something not  rite Irv got my magazines couple weeks ago bought permit end of October,and no have not got any trail reports from U.S side and i purchased same time as you.Joe

Joe, or anyone know how to check/get a hold of them to find out how to get things corrected? I could have done something wrong I suppose but I don't believe I did?

1 hour ago, irv said:

Joe, or anyone know how to check/get a hold of them to find out how to get things corrected? I could have done something wrong I suppose but I don't believe I did?

I would give em a call or you have a account go online I have contacted the president of the OFSC thru E Mail not long ago and was answered within a day or two they seem to check the E Mails regularly just have your info in order IE:trail pass number Iam sure they will fix you up the phone number and Email listed on the OFSC site good luck.Joe 

3 minutes ago, Slow Joe said:

I would give em a call or you have a account go online I have contacted the president of the OFSC thru E Mail not long ago and was answered within a day or two they seem to check the E Mails regularly just have your info in order IE:trail pass number Iam sure they will fix you up the phone number and Email listed on the OFSC site good luck.Joe 

Thanks Joe. I'll give it a shot. :bc: