Sign in to follow this  
Pete

“the age of self-inflicted American shame is over.”

Recommended Posts

There’s never been an administration more arrogant and out of touch with reality with such a number of mindless followers. It’s astonishing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

There’s never been an administration more arrogant and out of touch with reality with such a number of mindless followers. It’s astonishing. 

your hatred for everything "American" is astonishing.. Down right pathetic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pete said:

your hatred for everything "American" is astonishing.. Down right pathetic

Pete, admit it. You’re just not very smart. A dumb guy pretending to be smart is ridiculous. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Pete, admit it. You’re just not very smart. A dumb guy pretending to be smart is ridiculous. 

Irony lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

There’s never been an administration more arrogant and out of touch with reality with such a number of mindless followers. It’s astonishing. 

ya think? :lol:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

There’s never been an administration more arrogant and out of touch with reality with such a number of mindless followers. It’s astonishing. 

Yes Mrs lost the election in a big way. They’re the ones that are out of touch :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ive always wondered how a few bad leaders in germany were able to convince it's populace to hate, and accept, the killing of millions of jews. yet here we are, closer to something to like than i ever thought imaginable.

* disclaimer for dumb dave, sludgey, and dumbski - i don't think trump is going to convince us to kill a bunch of jews or other people. 

:lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yes Mrs lost the election in a big way. They’re the ones that are out of touch :lol: 

over 1/2 the population thought otherwise. many of the remainder had no idea trump was going to be this bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Snoslinger said:

over 1/2 the population thought otherwise. many of the remainder had no idea trump was going to be this bad. 

The electoral college was designed to help eliminate the tyranny of the majority. And it works. Trump is executing his campaign promises. He was elected on the platform to build the wall. The democrats are circumventing democracy 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not to mention, i'm sure the VAST majority of your fellow countrymen despise trump. :news:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

The electoral college was designed to help eliminate the tyranny of the majority. And it works. Trump is executing his campaign promises. He was elected on the platform to build the wall. The democrats are circumventing democracy 

:lol:

the majority of americans don't want his wall. in addition, mexico was supposed to pay for it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

not to mention, i'm sure the VAST majority of your fellow countrymen despise trump. :news:

No. Most here like him.  The CBC and Toronto area would have you think otherwise. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yes Mrs lost the election in a big way. They’re the ones that are out of touch :lol: 

I voted for Trump but she won the popular vote so your statement is false.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

the majority of americans don't want his wall. in addition, mexico was supposed to pay for it. 

He was elected with that in his platform :lol: the more you keep thinking that your alt left views align with the majority of Americans the more elections your cult is going to lose :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rod Johnson said:

No. Most here like him.  The CBC and Toronto area would have you think otherwise. 

You, Gummy and the other inbreds down at the drag strip don’t constitute “most”....sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I voted for Trump but she won the popular vote so your statement is false.

Winning the popular vote is like losing a football game by 30 points but bragging you have more field goals :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Winning the popular vote is like losing a football game by 30 points but bragging you have more field goals :lol: 

Not really but it’s your story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You, Gummy and the other inbreds down at the drag strip don’t constitute “most”....sorry.

Oh yes please tell me about your deep knowledge on what the locals here think about trump :lol: 

we wouid take him anyway over this fool Trudeau and you would too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not really but it’s your story.

What does the popular vote win you then if you lose the electoral college in a big way 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

No. Most here like him.  The CBC and Toronto area would have you think otherwise. 

:lmao:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lmao:

 

I see you couldn’t find anything on DU about it :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

trumpy could rob sludgey blind and he'd come in here and talk him up. why? because the american rwws he so cherishes love him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

What does the popular vote win you then if you lose the electoral college in a big way 

You get to say you won the popular vote. Beyond that it has no value. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

I see you couldn’t find anything on DU about it :lol: 

yawn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.