“the age of self-inflicted American shame is over.”

Pete

Just now, Snoslinger said:

trumpy could rob sludgey blind and he'd come in here and talk him up. why? because the american rwws he so cherishes love him. 

You know what’s awesome about that? That is literally you with your cult like devotion to a fucking political party :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You get to say you won the popular vote. Beyond that it has no value. 

Well it does mean that despite my disdain for her half of the country voted for her which makes the narrative that Trump won in a landslide false. That’s all I was saying.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well it does mean that despite my disdain for her half of the country voted for her which makes the narrative that Trump won in a landslide false. That’s all I was saying.

He did. He won the electoral college huge 

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yawn lol. Your political party is a religion to you. Do you not see that? 

i will vote for whoever holds the most of my beliefs. that has been the democrats. why you call that a religion i have no idea. if thats the case, then the same could be said about most people in here, including you.

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

i will vote for whoever holds the most of my beliefs. that has been the democrats. why you call that a religion i have no idea. if thats the case, then the same could be said about most people in here, including you.

No. It’s a religion to you. You will vote for democrat, period. You said you hated hillary, but voted for her because the cult demanded it. Then you defended her to the core because you were told to. If you can’t see that you show a lot of cult like behaviour regarding your democrat religion then I dunno 

5 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

No. It’s a religion to you. You will vote for democrat, period. You said you hated hillary, but voted for her because the cult demanded it. Then you defended her to the core because you were told to. If you can’t see that you show a lot of cult like behaviour regarding your democrat religion then I dunno 

Nailed it!

19 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

i did not say i hated her, and i did not vote for her in the primary. i voted for bernie. if you had anything between your ears that should tell you she was not my first pick as president. i would vote for her 1000 more times too, if she were going against the idiot we have in place now. i'm sure many more people would do the same, after seeing this clown in action. 

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Pete, admit it. You’re just not very smart. A dumb guy pretending to be smart is ridiculous. 

Yet he’s right about you.

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

You get to say you won the popular vote. Beyond that it has no value. 

No shit.  It’s a sock puppet talking point.  It’s no wonder that the same couple ding dongs regularly bring it up.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yet he’s right about you.

No shit.  It’s a sock puppet talking point.  It’s no wonder that the same couple ding dongs regularly bring it up.

And the same dumbass....you....waltzes in yet again running your piss flaps while missing the point.....again.

44 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And the same dumbass....you....waltzes in yet again running your piss flaps while missing the point.....again.

Start another look at me  poll.  I post about 10%  as much of you, if I wanted any lip from you I’d scrape it off my zipper you angry pathetic halfwit....

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

BULLSHIT you won't vote for anyone without a "D" next to their name who are you trying to shit:handjob:

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Start another look at me  poll.  I post about 10%  as much of you, if I wanted any lip from you I’d scrape it off my zipper you angry pathetic halfwit....

Nice junior high crack Methusalah and all 10% is ignorant self important bullshit.