The trump land grab

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you post an article that doesn't specify where the meth came from to bolster your arguement about tunnels and needing a wall and I never said they don't use the tunnels but next time post an article about drugs that were smuggled through a tunnel. Also since you are so fascinated with these tunnels explain how a wall will stop them. 

Dumb fuck believes that the Mexican drug cartel earns their billion$ by sending stragglers over the border wearing ruck sacks. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Dumb fuck believes that the Mexican drug cartel earns their billion$ by sending stragglers over the border wearing ruck sacks. 

They don't call him Shit Tickets for nothing.....he is not very bright.

17 hours ago, 1jkw said:

And they won't dig tunnels under the wall?

the current yes, have you seen it? :lol: Are you saying that cant be stopped? :lol: 

15 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Ya they just spend hundreds of thousands of man hours building tunnels for fun, no humans or drugs go through them SMH 

13 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

the current yes, have you seen it? :lol: Are you saying that cant be stopped? :lol: 

Ya they just spend hundreds of thousands of man hours building tunnels for fun, no humans or drugs go through them SMH 

Well you are wrong but all you are doing is making an argument against yourself about the wall....bravo!🤣

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Statistics from nearly every source still point to the fact that the vast majority of drugs come through legal ports of entry. While there are drugs coming through tunnels, it is statistically irrelevant compared to the amounts coming via truck or ship through a legal entry point. The tunnels are an issue. They should be addressed, but the real problem is our customs failures at ports of entry. 

29 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Statistics from nearly every source still point to the fact that the vast majority of drugs come through legal ports of entry. While there are drugs coming through tunnels, it is statistically irrelevant compared to the amounts coming via truck or ship through a legal entry point. The tunnels are an issue. They should be addressed, but the real problem is our customs failures at ports of entry. 

I'd like to see those stats... doesn't really make sense because these aren't just crawl through tunnels. They have electricity and vents, some have tracks and they spend a shit ton on them not to be significant. 

They sold you that it's a port problem not a border problem and you bought all in. 

Edited by washedupmxer

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well you are wrong but all you are doing is making an argument against yourself about the wall....bravo!🤣

You haven't said anything intelligent in months unless you're parroting something someone else said. It's pretty sad

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

You haven't said anything intelligent in months unless you're parroting something someone else said. It's pretty sad

Since you are convinced about these tunnels explain how a wall will stop them?

5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

What’s really said is that you are generally not very bright but beyond that you get blackout drunk and blame it on CTE. Bottom line is your are stupid drunk or sober.🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Since you are convinced about these tunnels explain how a wall will stop them?

The wall will go deep dummy. Like 30 feet in where you can't sign under and if you try it will take longer and me far more dangerous. 

To be clear this can be done many ways and not nec a wall. 

Why is leaving our border wide open a good thing?

What proof do you have it wont work?  Why are all these other countries building walls and fences? Because thier dumb?; because they have money to blow? 

Do a little reading and think once and a while vs hearing something that's fits your ear and running with it. 

Edited by washedupmxer

7 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I'd like to see those stats... doesn't really make sense because these aren't just crawl through tunnels. They have electricity and vents, some have tracks and they spend a shit ton on them not to be significant. 

They sold you that it's a port problem not a border problem and you bought all in. 

But while 90 percent of the heroin sold in the United States comes from Mexico, virtually all of it comes through legal points of entry. “A small percentage of all heroin seized by CBP along the land border was between Ports of Entry (POEs),” the Drug Enforcement Administration said in a 2018 report

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/live-updates/trump-white-house/live-fact-checking-and-analysis-of-president-trumps-immigration-speech/most-imported-heroin-comes-through-legal-points-of-entry/?utm_term=.4dc843a92925

I know it’s a WaPo article but it’s a direct quote from the DEA. 

10 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

The wall will go deep dummy. Like 30 feet in where you can't sign under and if you try it will take longer and me far more dangerous. 

To be clear this can be done many ways and not nec a wall. 

Why is leaving our border wide open a good thing?

What proof do you have it wont work?  Why are all these other countries building walls and fences? Because thier dumb?; because they have money to blow? 

Do a little reading and think once and a while vs hearing something that's fits your ear and running with it. 

I don’t disagree that there is a place for a wall/fence/barrier. Just at what cost? Especially if the drug problem and illegal immigration problem aren’t at the gaps in the wall. That’s my issue. Let’s focus where the big problems are. Those being visa overstays and legal ports of entry failures. I see that as a better bang for the buck. 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

But while 90 percent of the heroin sold in the United States comes from Mexico, virtually all of it comes through legal points of entry. “A small percentage of all heroin seized by CBP along the land border was between Ports of Entry (POEs),” the Drug Enforcement Administration said in a 2018 report

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/live-updates/trump-white-house/live-fact-checking-and-analysis-of-president-trumps-immigration-speech/most-imported-heroin-comes-through-legal-points-of-entry/?utm_term=.4dc843a92925

I know it’s a WaPo article but it’s a direct quote from the DEA. 

Let me do my own research and get back. Sorry but a Washington Post bit with Trump's name on it screams bias 

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Let me do my own research and get back. Sorry but a Washington Post bit with Trump's name on it screams bias 

That’s why I only pulled out and quoted the DEA direct quote from the article. Again, not saying those tunnels aren’t an issue and drugs aren’t coming through them that we can and should stop. 

I find it perplexing that the argument of the wall is only in absolutes. Like it will either completely stop drugs and illegal immigration or none at all

quite likely it will stop some of both. 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

I find it perplexing that the argument of the wall is only in absolutes. Like it will either completely stop drugs and illegal immigration or none at all

quite likely it will stop some of both. 

It will, but is that value added worth the expense? That’s the real arguement. Is spending 10’s of billions on a wall worth it when you could spend 10’s of billions on other measures to cut back illegal immigration and drugs that are more prolific? If Trump wanted $5B to hire more men, put more drones up, and more tech at our ports of entry, I’d be all for that. That isn’t the case. It’s for a wall that doesn’t stop the flow of drugs or people that are overstaying visas, which is the real problem. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It will, but is that value added worth the expense? That’s the real arguement. Is spending 10’s of billions on a wall worth it when you could spend 10’s of billions on other measures to cut back illegal immigration and drugs that are more prolific? If Trump wanted $5B to hire more men, put more drones up, and more tech at our ports of entry, I’d be all for that. That isn’t the case. It’s for a wall that doesn’t stop the flow of drugs or people that are overstaying visas, which is the real problem. 

If it saves one life. You can’t argue with safety 

24 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

give it up dude......

37 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Brilliant answers!

Did you stop the maturation process at 13?

Gets black out drunk....blames CTE. The reality is you are just stupid.😂😂

Just now, Snoslinger said:

give it up dude......

Well hold on now....Drip Dink is going to do some research on his own and get to the bottom of this whole thing!! 😂😂