The trump land grab

KALAMAZOO, Mich. - Two men are facing federal charges after a recent drug bust netted 27 pounds of methamphetamine in Michigan.

Tyrone Antuan Hollin, of Kalamazoo, and his brother, Andre Maurice Hollin, from California, were arraigned on charges Wednesday afternoon in Grand Rapids.

The Southwest Enforcement Team said over about six months, local, state and federal detectives determined drug traffickers shipped more than 400 pounds of meth, including ICE (slang for crystal meth) from Mexico, from California to Kalamazoo within two years.

"Kalamazoo right now is an epicenter for crystal methamphetamine, ICE," said Lt. James Lass with SWET to WOOD. "An amazing amount of ICE is in Kalamazoo right now."

SWET moved in on the suspects, intercepting an SUV on I-80 in Bureau County, Illinois they say was bound for Kalamazoo. Officers stopped the SUV for a traffic violation, during which a K-9 alerted fellow officers to 27 pounds of ICE meth hidden inside the rear doors, according to WOOD.

At the same time as the arrests, federal and state officers say they searched California properties, recovering about 30 more pounds of ICE meth.

"Sometimes the good guys catch a break and we caught a huge break today," said Lt. James Lass with SWET.

If convicted on the charges, the Hollin brothers both face a decade in federal prison.

probably used fed ex :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Great....another feeb joins the debate. Here you go racer....a kindred spirit. 🤣🤣

Debate would imply a respectful, well reasoned argument.  Since when has that been the case with democrats and border security?

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Debate would imply a respectful, well reasoned argument.  Since when has that been the case with democrats and border security?

So XLT is a Democrat because that is who you addressed your comment to.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Here’s a name for ya....Shit Tickets.....one of my favorites.

well since your in grade age  about 5th I can see why 

now how about those facts? or maybe even common sense? Got none? Thought so 

Edited by washedupmxer

26 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

KALAMAZOO, Mich. - Two men are facing federal charges after a recent drug bust netted 27 pounds of methamphetamine in Michigan.

Tyrone Antuan Hollin, of Kalamazoo, and his brother, Andre Maurice Hollin, from California, were arraigned on charges Wednesday afternoon in Grand Rapids.

The Southwest Enforcement Team said over about six months, local, state and federal detectives determined drug traffickers shipped more than 400 pounds of meth, including ICE (slang for crystal meth) from Mexico, from California to Kalamazoo within two years.

"Kalamazoo right now is an epicenter for crystal methamphetamine, ICE," said Lt. James Lass with SWET to WOOD. "An amazing amount of ICE is in Kalamazoo right now."

SWET moved in on the suspects, intercepting an SUV on I-80 in Bureau County, Illinois they say was bound for Kalamazoo. Officers stopped the SUV for a traffic violation, during which a K-9 alerted fellow officers to 27 pounds of ICE meth hidden inside the rear doors, according to WOOD.

At the same time as the arrests, federal and state officers say they searched California properties, recovering about 30 more pounds of ICE meth.

"Sometimes the good guys catch a break and we caught a huge break today," said Lt. James Lass with SWET.

If convicted on the charges, the Hollin brothers both face a decade in federal prison.

probably used fed ex :lol: 

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

well since your in grade age  about 5th I can see why 

now how about those facts? or maybe even common sense? Got none? Thought so 

Well your article says nothing about how this meth entered the country from Mexico...for all you know it came through a legal border crossing which of course are understaffed.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well your article says nothing about how this meth entered the country from Mexico...for all you know it came through a legal border crossing which of course are understaffed.

and your dumb enough to believe they spend tens of thousand of hours building tunnels they dont use SMH 

but ya drugs or humans  dont come over the border unless its in a truck SMH 

you'll believe anything that fits your chosen narrative with thought (if thats even possible for you) 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I love how things like "infringing on individual property rights" is now being added to your argument.  Funny as hell.

I love how you, as a so called conservative, think property rights are funny. I won’t even try to educate you on the where that lies in the hierarchy of conservative principles. Those don’t apply to pseudo conservatives like you who don’t even see the irony of what you’re proposing. 

25 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I gave you a well reasoned arguement over and over and over again. I was articulate, reasoned, and based it not only on facts but principles of conservatism as well. You, however, kept using rhetoric, logical fallacies, and straight out lies to make your case. You want to talk about a discourse based on facts and respect? I gave you one. You couldn’t even step into the batter’s box. Highmark is the only one on your side making well reasoned arguments, even if we don’t completely agree. Please call me a Democrat again... The irony of me being an actual conservative on the subject makes it all the more fun. 

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Your arguments nor his are original.  They are coming from the DC idiots

You are just upset because I use facts, conservative ideology, and common sense to make an arguement. You have used none of that. It pisses you off because I can laugh at you and point to conservative principles in my points while you try to call me a Lib. You, however, are painting big govt lib on your forehead as you call others Democrats. If you were even remotely intelligent, you’d find it funny too. 

43 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You are just upset because I use facts, conservative ideology, and common sense to make an arguement. You have used none of that. It pisses you off because I can laugh at you and point to conservative principles in my points while you try to call me a Lib. You, however, are painting big govt lib on your forehead as you call others Democrats. If you were even remotely intelligent, you’d find it funny too. 

LOL. 

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

and your dumb enough to believe they spend tens of thousand of hours building tunnels they dont use SMH 

but ya drugs or humans  dont come over the border unless its in a truck SMH 

you'll believe anything that fits your chosen narrative with thought (if thats even possible for you) 

So you post an article that doesn't specify where the meth came from to bolster your arguement about tunnels and needing a wall and I never said they don't use the tunnels but next time post an article about drugs that were smuggled through a tunnel. Also since you are so fascinated with these tunnels explain how a wall will stop them. 

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

why is it understaffed again? 

Congress.....so maybe instead of grandstanding about the wall Trump should work with them to get the border patrol properly funded.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

About 90% of all narcotics come through legal check points and by water. It’s only common sense.