Am I Bitter...Poll

Am I Bitter?   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Do I come across as and/or sound bitter?

not enough poll options. 

I dont think you are bitter, I think you may come across that way because writing so others understand expression isnt easy.  

you probably are like me. Communicate better verbally. :bc:

Edit= I didnt vote, but I am guessing it would be a no for me

Edited by Blizzman

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Speaking of bitter.

you must be pretty insecure in life if you needed to start a poll about yourself to see if you "liked"

LMAO

Fucking tool

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Pete said:

you must be pretty insecure in life if you needed to start a poll about yourself to see if you "liked"

LMAO

Fucking tool

Has nothing to do with being liked Dopo but Sludgy( and others) kept saying I was bitter so I figured I would see what the consensus is and maybe you should do some self reflection because calling women cunts everyday might explain a lot about your situation. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Has nothing to do with being liked Dopo but Sludgy( and others) kept saying I was bitter so I figured I would see what the consensus is and maybe you should do some self reflection because calling women cunts everyday might explain a lot about your situation. 

you know nothing about me so stop your bullshit speculation. I like saying that word because I know FOR A FACT ill get a rise out of you. Youre way to easy jerkin jimmy

Youre a cunt.. how about that?

1 minute ago, Pete said:

you know nothing about me so stop your bullshit speculation. I like saying that word because I know FOR A FACT ill get a rise out of you. Youre way to easy jerkin jimmy

Youre a cunt.. how about that?

Call me whatever you want but your posts where you call Dem women cunts just reek of anger and bitterness....maybe start a poll.😂😂

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So It seems some of you think I'm bitter so in the interest of self improvement and enlightenment what say you?

It's simple you have just sucked up to many VOC's and thus you're just fucked up, no worries :lol: :bc:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Me too.

Yeah..weirdos!

You know, he used to be charming and sweet as pie until you started busting his nutz.  I blame you for this.  Well..partially anyway.  "Shit Tickets" is to blame too!!!

:lol: 

I got tired of his unprovoked shots in my direction, and decided that I would make no effort to get along with that kind of person.  I know it’s not personal he does it to alotta people depending on who’s coat tails he’s riding at the moment.  So it’s simple, he comes at me, it gets tossed right back in the direction it came from.  He asked for the boards opinions so clearly some of us have noticed.  Act like a cunt get treated like one.  Coexist or not.

12 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

nope those that call you that are typically whiny bitches

You’re one of  the whiniest most negative bitches I know in real life , that’s rich. :lol: 

36 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Or he valued the boards opinions.

I know at heart he’s probably not a bad guy, but he’s definitely got a thing for jumping in out of the blue with the insults.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I got tired of his unprovoked shots in my direction, and decided that I would make no effort to get along with that kind of person.  I know it’s not personal he does it to alotta people depending on who’s coat tails he’s riding at the moment.  So it’s simple, he comes at me, it gets tossed right back in the direction it came from.  He asked for the boards opinions so clearly some of us have noticed.  Act like a cunt get treated like one.  Coexist or not.

You’re one of  the whiniest most negative bitches I know in real life , that’s rich. :lol: 

I know at heart he’s probably not a bad guy, but he’s definitely got a thing for jumping in out of the blue with the insults.

No ones ever died from being offended Mark.

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

This is why you fit in better at TBP......a lot backslapping and ego stroking...perfect for a guy like you.

24 minutes ago, DAVE said:

No ones ever died from being offended Mark.

Who said they did?

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This is why you fit in better at TBP......a lot backslapping and ego stroking...perfect for a guy like you.

Many of us including you go to both forums, grow up already with the here vs there bullshit.   You are the one who started the thread with a poll, If you don’t want people’s opinions, don’t ask for them.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Honestly Jim, you are who you are. If others don't like it they can :fuckoff:      It's as simple as that.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Who said they did?

Many of us including you go to both forums, grow up already with the here vs there bullshit.   You are the one who started the thread with a poll, If you don’t want people’s opinions, don’t ask for them.

Serenity is me serenity is me.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Honestly Jim, you are who you are. If others don't like it they can :fuckoff:      It's as simple as that.

No fucking shit.  That works both ways.  Enough of this pathetic coddlefest.  Jesus.  :lol:  :wtf: 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Who said they did?

I simply said it’s a better fit over there for you as this place is for me and I appreciate your input.

Just now, ckf said:

Nailed it.  It’s only when you aren’t comfortable with “who you are” or what you are becoming that self-reflective problems occur.  Some correct.  Others develop a mental disorder for self preservation.  :lmao:

“Dunning Kruger”.