Here they are folks......dont miss out

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Shit man don't sell the triple!  :no:

Dude.......I can hardly move in my garage between the boat and needing the space in my heated stall to wrench on shit. I doubt I'll get out on the triple at all this year as it is. 

I'll build another one some day......it was fun experience 

The triple , turbo and CFR wont do for the wife and kid to ride and they need something as well. My daughter can drive on trails next year so its a matter of practicality 

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I’m liquidating most of my unused sleds and parts 

You need a y-pipe and pcv for cat 1000????

How about vf2 reeds for cat triple???

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Nice garage. Big fan of the overside wide door. :saluting:

Thats the neighbors garage.......I have a 4 stall that needs the inside finished and the stone done on the outside yet. 

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Damn....the Doo 850 got you selling off your stash of cats. $1900 for that 1004 seems like a good deal  :thumb: 

The rough trails to start the year got the ball rolling on that. The Doo is a nice machine. I'll be happy on it for this year. I really just want to ride.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The rough trails to start the year got the ball rolling on that. The Doo is a nice machine. I'll be happy on it for this year. I really just want to ride.

You've got it much better then a lot of us do far this season. I'm back to open water behind my house after yesterday's warm up. IMO it doesn't matter what you ride just that you are ridding so enjoy it and good luck on the sales  :thumb: 

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You've got it much better then a lot of us do far this season. I'm back to open water behind my house after yesterday's warm up. IMO it doesn't matter what you ride just that you are ridding so enjoy it and good luck on the sales  :thumb: 

YES thank 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Among all those sleds, Snacks should be interested in at least one of them. :lmao: