Skis

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

I've put pilots on most of my sleds.....they are excellent skis. I cant see any reason for any other ski. Get the 5.7 if you are a diamond pounder like broke back analer........or get the 6.9 if you need more flotation. 

:lmao:

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

I've put pilots on most of my sleds.....they are excellent skis. I cant see any reason for any other ski. Get the 5.7 if you are a diamond pounder like broke back analer........or get the 6.9 if you need more flotation. 

Pilots?  They aren’t even good on the sled they came on!  Sweet fuckity!!!!

4 hours ago, Anler said:

I read that slydogs are for cat guys who dont ride that much... 

No.  Slydogs (and most others) are for cheap asses that think “oil is oil” and won’t spring for a top notch CA ski!!!

dipshits.

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

It might as well be an oil topic......you'll have the braap crew who dont ride over 50 mph raving about C&A's and then every other swinging dick calling whatever they just dumped $500 on the best ever. Tough to get real unbiased info

Yes.  Oil threads....and from what I’m reading in this thread the fucking negative gyration effects of the 800 vs, 600!!!!!

:wall:

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Their keel design is fucking dangerous in crusty unstable conditions......I have told people to be careful and I have watched them be tossed out from under their sleds like a ragdoll. 

I wouldnt ever run anything on any sled of mine again that says C&A

Turning isn’t for everyone.  Either is learning how to set your sled up for handling performance.

GO BACK TO INDIANA!!!  I’m sending I.C.E. up there to gather you up and violate your 4th amendment rights!!!!!!!!

*Indiana Cunt Extraditioners

:finger:

Pheygets are everywhere!!!!

3 hours ago, Anler said:

The mohawks are really good. 

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I had 6.9's for several seasons, the Mohawks were an upgrade.

They better be good because they're a lot of money. I've been wanting them but just don't feel like dropping $400 on skis.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

slydogs were 100x better than C&A's 

I've been running 6" sly dogs on various sleds since about 2008. I must have like 20k miles on them and they're still in decent shape. It's funny because the plastic is so flexible and they chatter on hardback/ice but the bottoms show very little wear compared to used pilots. I love the flotation of them too.

Anyone know where to buy 6.9's since they don't make them anymore?

Edited by rump-rider

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Better than anything on this list. Had them on my RMK and Renegade. They are the chosen ski. 

Had them on my mid-2000's Cats.  Good ski, uses C&A patterned carbides

Would occasionally get rocks stuck in them.

Just talked to one of my Poo buds, he says he uses SLP powder pros with 10" bides on his last three Anys sleds.  Says they aren't as grabby as CA's but easier on fatigue factor.  He can rail pretty fucking good too.  So, :dunno: