Paul Manafort shared 2016 polling data with Russian employee, according to court filing

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

1. why would mannafort be sharing this polling data with russians

2. why would trump be trying to stop the mueller report from getting to the public

go....

Slinger, it was his employee..FFS

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

ah, so we have sheeple in this country. agreed. now we are getting somewhere. sheeple vote, right? 

i read the writing on this paths wall your first reply...  yes sheeple vote and many of them voted for an admitted felon===  HRC.  and some here still think she didnt commit any such felonies. now who are the real sheep?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Slinger, it was his employee..FFS

more like an associate, prior to the election, working on ukraine matters. here are three important things i'd like you to address

1. who was this person, and what relationship does he have with the kremlin?

2. why would this person and other russian cronies be interested in this information?

3. why would manafort lie about it?

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

more like an associate, prior to the election, working on ukraine matters. here are three important things i'd like you to address

2. why would this person and other russian cronies be interested in this information?

Who gives a fuck about any of your questions.  The goal was to beat Hillary by any means possible.  Mission Accomplished.  Thanks Trump.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Who gives a fuck about any of your questions.  The goal was to beat Hillary by any means possible.  Mission Accomplished.  Thanks Trump.  

Yup. Same reason the DNC was working with foreign agents to collect opposition research 

53 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

1. dont know...Link to your proof or give your opinion

2. dont know... Link to your proof on how this helped Trump win the election or give your opinion

3. don't know... Link to why he did lie or give your opinion

there ya go.. your turn..:pc:

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

1. dont know...Link to your proof or give your opinion

2. dont know... Link to your proof on how this helped Trump win the election or give your opinion

3. don't know... Link to why he did lie or give your opinion

there ya go.. your turn..:pc:

lots what i thought, and why i call you an idiot at times. you don't know shit, don't care to learn shit, yet come in here and talk shit..

Just now, Snoslinger said:

lots what i thought, and why i call you an idiot at times. you don't know shit, don't care to learn shit, yet come in here and talk shit..

well lets hear your answers??

Just now, Rigid1 said:

well lets hear your answers??

1. Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian business associate with ties to Russian intelligence

2. likely because they wanted to know what states they should focus on with their propaganda. there is no valid excuse that they'd want this information. if you have any options, i've been asking to hear them.

3.. because he knew it was incriminating

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

opposition research is legal. colluding with a foreign, hostile, government to win an election is not the same. 

Well sure a good thing that never happened hey

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

1Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian business associate with ties to Russian intelligence

2. likely because they wanted to know what states they should focus on with their propaganda. there is no valid excuse that they'd want this information. if you have any options, i've been asking to hear them.

:dunno:

I dare you to call a Ukranian a Russian to his face.

Screenshot_20190111-110940_Chrome.jpg

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

1. Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian business associate with ties to Russian intelligence

1.Kilimnik is believed by CNN and The New York Times to be "Person A" listed in court documents filed by the Special Council against Manafort....:lol:

2. Trump focused on states that could go either way, Hillary took them for granted they were her's..Thats the end of that, Its well documented, and Hillary's camp admitted that..

3. you could be right or you could be wrong..He wasnt charged with anything to do with Kilimnik, so im going with wrong..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You know who got intel from Russian operatives? Hillary. But that’s ok tho :lol: 

and he wonders why everyone here says he acts like democrat is his religion 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

i'm sure he'd be insulted. maybe you should have read more, or did  you just not post it? 

Early life[edit]

Kilimnik was born in 1970 at Kriviy Rikh, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine, Soviet Union.[4] Fluent in Russian and Ukrainian before his service in the Soviet Army,[4]he became fluent in Swedish and English as a linguist[4] at the Military University of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation,[5][6] which trained interpreters for the Soviet Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU).[7] He served in the Soviet Army as a translator and worked closely with the Soviet Army's GRU.[4] He took Russian citizenship after the dissolution of the Soviet Union.[7] He worked in Sweden as an interpreter for a Russian arms dealer.[7] In Moscow, Kilmnik then worked for the International Republican Institute (IRI) from 1995 to early 2005.[4][7] According to anonymous sources, when applying for his position with the IRI, he responded to the question about how he learned English by stating that the "Russian military intelligence" taught him and he became known among Moscow political operatives as "Kostya, the guy from the GRU".[4] He was dismissed after the Federal Security Service's chief gave a speech discussing internal private meetings at the Institute.[7]

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

1.Kilimnik is believed by CNN and The New York Times to be "Person A" listed in court documents filed by the Special Council against Manafort....:lol:

2. Trump focused on states that could go either way, Hillary took them for granted they were her's..Thats the end of that, Its well documented, and Hillary's camp admitted that..

3. you could be right or you could be wrong..He wasnt charged with anything to do with Kilimnik, so im going with wrong..

weak, very weak. just admit collusion and be done with it. if hillary had 1/100th of the russian shit that we have on trumpy you'd have been all over it. don't deny it. 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

weak, very weak. just admit collusion and be done with it. if hillary had 1/100th of the russian shit that we have on trumpy you'd have been all over it. don't deny it. 

Collusion exists! You just need to have faith in the DNC!! 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Dude, its documented and admitted Hillary and the DNC paid a British agent for a fake dossier to hurt Trump in the campaign.. Even the Repubs backed away from it because it was so wrong...:lol: