Paul Manafort shared 2016 polling data with Russian employee, according to court filing

40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I find it amazing there are Americans here who think it’s OK to share private polling data with known Russian mob members and Putin loyalists at a time they were meddling in our presidential election.

Yup. It’s not like it was something simple like sharing classified intel over an illegal server 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I find it amazing there are Americans here who think it’s OK to share private polling data with known Russian mob members and Putin loyalists at a time they were meddling in our presidential election.

Most of the information shared WAS PUBLIC. and what data a Private polling company compiled didnt mean shit to anyone.  what the hell does polling numbers do to sway an election anyways??  nothing at all.

Just now, old indy said:

Most of the information shared WAS PUBLIC. and what data a Private polling company compiled didnt mean shit to anyone.  what the hell does polling numbers do to sway an election anyways??  nothing at all.

campaigns have all kinds of polling data that is not shared with the public. you nitwits make these dumb claims that propaganda doesn't work in one breath, and then in the next say "well the US does it too". so if none of these things work, why do they do it?

Just now, DAVE said:

How hypocritical of you....Youre the king of the non answer....

when i answered your stupid questions multiple times already, why would i need to keep answering? you don't answer many of my questions once. dumb ass.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

campaigns have all kinds of polling data that is not shared with the public. you nitwits make these dumb claims that propaganda doesn't work in one breath, and then in the next say "well the US does it too". so if none of these things work, why do they do it?

Hmmm....Hillarys polling data must have showed she was going to lose to Bernie in the primary.

:lol:

when i answered your stupid questions multiple times already, why would i need to keep answering? you don't answer many of my questions once. dumb ass.

Ive answered plenty of your retarded questions.

casting a treble hook over and over will eventually snag somthing. usually not worth keeping but somthing.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

1. why would mannafort be sharing this polling data with russians

2. why would trump be trying to stop the mueller report from getting to the public

go....

1. He didnt.

2. Obama did as well.

Just now, DAVE said:

1. He didnt.

2. Obama did as well.

1. he did. we have the proof

2. obama did nothing of the sort. 

never mind.....

obviously this, like every other fucking topic with you is pointless. all you have is lame, misinformed, 3rd grade responses. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

1. he did. we have the proof

2. obama did nothing of the sort. 

never mind.....

obviously this, like every other fucking topic with you is pointless. all you have is lame, misinformed, 3rd grade responses. 

He shared with an employee.