Mainecat

Paul Manafort shared 2016 polling data with Russian employee, according to court filing

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

He was employed by Manafort..So this is all about Manafort sharing info with his own employee..You can't make this shit up Tom!!:lol:

I still find it hard to believe Facebook ads tilted this election for Trump. The Hillary camp outspent Trump on this election like 1000 to 1. I think most just tune those ads right out. Does anyone really base their vote on political ads? 

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

He was employed by Manafort..So this is all about Manafort sharing info with his own employee..You can't make this shit up Tom!!:lol:

Yep, he was an employee. Probably his chauffeur or something :lol:

If you clowns werent such dumb hacks you’d be wondering why manafort, with all these russia connections,  was hired by trump in the first place. Not to mention all the other facts in this case . Jesus.

26 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I still find it hard to believe Facebook ads tilted this election for Trump. The Hillary camp outspent Trump on this election like 1000 to 1. I think most just tune those ads right out. Does anyone really base their vote on political ads? 

Do you think people either love hillary, or hate hillary, and there’s nothing in between? Do you think there are not plenty of gullible people in the country that believe non-factual stories? You can’t picture a moderate on the fence about an election, who gets bombarded with anti-hillary, pro-trump material, leaning towards trump? If these things were not affective, why would anyone go to all that trouble? Propaganda works dude. Did it change a lot of minds? No. Lots of people were dead set on their votes rwgarsless . But it didn’t take much to win several important states. The states likely aimed at.

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

I still find it hard to believe Facebook ads tilted this election for Trump. The Hillary camp outspent Trump on this election like 1000 to 1. I think most just tune those ads right out. Does anyone really base their vote on political ads

Only critical thinking(weak minded) bozos like slinger would.

30 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Do you think people either love hillary, or hate hillary, and there’s nothing in between? Do you think there are not plenty of gullible people in the country that believe non-factual stories? You can’t picture a moderate on the fence about an election, who gets bombarded with anti-hillary, pro-trump material, leaning towards trump? If these things were not affective, why would anyone go to all that trouble? Propaganda works dude. Did it change a lot of minds? No. Lots of people were dead set on their votes rwgarsless . But it didn’t take much to win several important states. The states likely aimed at.

:lol: :lol2: :lmao:

41 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yep, he was an employee. Probably his chauffeur or something :lol:

I mean seriously dude, You think this guy changed the outcome of the electoral college??

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I agree, It took Trump campaigning hard in those states and Hillary taking those states for granted and not campaigning hard in those states.. Done deal..  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I mean seriously dude, You think this guy changed the outcome of the electoral college??

:lol:

Slinger never disappoints. 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I agree, It took Trump campaigning hard in those states and Hillary taking those states for granted and not campaigning hard in those states.. Done deal..  

Spot on!

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

edmo? are you going to make an honest attempt to address, or stay with the tribe on this one?

@edmo

There were 2 camps. Your camp the Love Hillary bozos and my camp the Anyone but Hillary heros. 

No one was on the fence. Facebook adds didnt sway anyone. 

Hillary lost because she didnt campaign in 3 midwest states. End of story. 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

There were 2 camps. Your camp the Love Hillary bozos and my camp the Anyone but Hillary heros. 

16a.jpg_large

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

that's complete BS.....

i know several personally

i'd be willing to bet many of those fake stories from russia ended up in here as "truth". by the likes of jttsrx, sludgey, dumb dave, racer, wolfie....

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that's complete BS.....

i know several personally

Hillary lost because she ran a shit campaign. If you cant admit that then there is no hope for you. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

edmo? are you going to make an honest attempt to address, or stay with the tribe on this one?

@edmo

I don’t believe these ads change people’s minds. I think it’s a colossal waste of money. Everybody just tunes them out for the most part. It’s 99% BS anyway, what’s the point of watching?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'd be willing to bet many of those fake stories from russia ended up in here as "truth". by the likes of jttsrx, sludgey, dumb dave, racer, wolfie....

Why are you freaking out like a fucking retard :lol: 

mid be willing to bet that you said that you would absolutely not vote for Hillary but you did anyway 

24 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hillary lost because she ran a shit campaign. If you cant admit that then there is no hope for you. 

He doesn’t care who his candidate is, what their platform is,  what they’ve done, or how crooked their party is.  If they’re a democrat, his cult demands that he vote for them. 

• Like 1

I find it amazing there are Americans here who think it’s OK to share private polling data with known Russian mob members and Putin loyalists at a time they were meddling in our presidential election.

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I find it amazing there are Americans here who think it’s OK to share private polling data with known Russian mob members and Putin loyalists at a time they were meddling in our presidential election.

Yeah but, you find a lot of things “amazing”.  Magic wands, leprechauns, spells and hexes, etc....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah but, you find a lot of things “amazing”.  Magic wands, leprechauns, spells and hexes, etc....

Nothin happening over at headquarters eh grannypants?

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: