Paul Manafort shared 2016 polling data with Russian employee, according to court filing

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Just shut up. 

You should...your candidate lost....learn to accept that.

Your life has enough issues...like worrying how others have it so good and you dont.

:lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Are you going to answer my original question dumb Dave? How did this latest revelation change anything? You implied it killed the story 

It did....end of story.

40 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:And that changes everything. Do you bozos think, or read things before posting? 

37 minutes ago, DAVE said:

It must suck to want something so bad...and everytime you think you have a glimmer of hope you get hit in the head with a shovel.

:lol:

34 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

And dumb guard dog #1 arrives first

So tell me how what cop watch, er Ben, posted changes anything 

:dunno:

Did this not happen? Why would Manafort share this with anyone over there?

“Paul Manafort shared presidential campaign polling data with Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian employee whom the FBI has said has ties to Russian intelligence, according to a court filing from his defense attorneys. 

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Are you incapable of any critical thinking? It was one of several ways to help influence the election. The polling data would tell them where they needed to focus their anti-hillary, pro-trump “news”. Now go ahead and say “so what”, but the fact of the matter is the trump campaign was colluding with Russia to help trump win. 

Now, why don’t you give me your thoughts as to why this information would be shared, and why manafort would lie about it.

@Edmo

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I have no idea why Manafort would go this. That’s why I asked what you thought. :dunno: 

Anyone but Hillary.  I don't care what it took.  The end justified the means.  Cheers to any and all efforts to defeat Hillary.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Russian Employee?  Who was he employed by?  

He was employed by Manafort..So this is all about Manafort sharing info with his own employee..You can't make this shit up Tom!!:lol: