Paul Manafort shared 2016 polling data with Russian employee, according to court filing

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

One of the biggest surprise in all this is analer’s sheer stupidity. The other nitwits, not. MC these bozos don’t follow any of this shit. They have no idea who these Russians are, or what these stories imply. You’re wasting your time. I suggest either just post it and be done, or don’t post it at all. Wait for the final axe to fall and grab some popcorn. The excuses and deflections from these dipshits are going to be epic

:lol:   Yet you ignored EVERY sign that more than just implied Hillary's wrongdoing's.  :lol:  

A previous version of this article misidentified the people to whom Paul Manafort wanted a Russian associate to send polling data. Mr. Manafort wanted the data sent to two Ukrainian oligarchs, Serhiy Lyovochkin and Rinat Akhmetov, not Oleg V. Deripaska, a Russian oligarch close to the Kremlin.

39 minutes ago, Cop Watch said:

A previous version of this article misidentified the people to whom Paul Manafort wanted a Russian associate to send polling data. Mr. Manafort wanted the data sent to two Ukrainian oligarchs, Serhiy Lyovochkin and Rinat Akhmetov, not Oleg V. Deripaska, a Russian oligarch close to the Kremlin.

@Mainecat gut hooked again.

Hey anyone remember that time Manafort met with Assange but he really didnt?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol:And that changes everything. Do you bozos think, or read things before posting? 

It must suck to want something so bad...and everytime you think you have a glimmer of hope you get hit in the head with a shovel.

• Haha 1

Just now, DAVE said:

It must suck to want something so bad...and everytime you think you have a glimmer of hope you get hit in the head with a shovel.

And dumb guard dog #1 arrives first

So tell me how what cop watch, er Ben, posted changes anything 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Sure. All presidential candidates have shared their campaigns private polling data with kremlin and Ukrainian ogliarch cronies 

Dang I didn’t know mannyfort was a Presidential candidate the more you know I guess 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Sure. All presidential candidates have shared their campaigns private polling data with kremlin and Ukrainian ogliarch cronies 

Do you have a theory on how this polling data swung the election for trump? I’d love to hear it.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Why did the russians pay wild Bill 500g to talk for 20mins?

Just now, Edmo said:

Do you have a theory on how this polling data swung the election for trump? I’d love to hear it.

Are you incapable of any critical thinking? It was one of several ways to help influence the election. The polling data would tell them where they needed to focus their anti-hillary, pro-trump “news”. Now go ahead and say “so what”, but the fact of the matter is the trump campaign was colluding with Russia to help trump win. 

Now, why don’t you give me your thoughts as to why this information would be shared, and why manafort would lie about it.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Are you incapable of any critical thinking? It was one of several ways to help influence the election. The polling data would tell them where they needed to focus their anti-hillary, pro-trump “news”. Now go ahead and say “so what”, but the fact of the matter is the trump campaign was colluding with Russia to help trump win. 

Now, why don’t you give me your thoughts as to why this information would be shared, and why manafort would lie about it.

How prey tell did it influence the election?