Paul Manafort shared 2016 polling data with Russian employee, according to court filing

Why share polling data with the Russians unless your trying to fix the election?

Paul Manafort shared 2016 polling data with Russian employee, according to court filing

Source: Washington Post

Paul Manafort shared presidential campaign polling data with Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian employee whom the FBI has said has ties to Russian intelligence, according to a court filing from his defense attorneys. 

The former Trump campaign chairman on Tuesday denied in a filing that he broke his plea deal by lying repeatedly to prosecutors working for special counsel Robert S. Mueller III. 

But in doing so, he exposed details of the dispute that were apparently meant to be redacted, including that the special counsel alleges he “lied about sharing polling data with Mr. Kilimnik related to the 2016 presidential campaign.” 

The unredacted filing in D.C. federal court says Manafort also discussed a Ukrainian peace plan with Kilimnik, a former employee of his consulting firm who the FBI assessed as having ties to Russian intelligence.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/paul-manafort-shared-2016-polling-data-with-russian-employee-according-to-court-filing/2019/01/08/3f562ad8-12b0-11e9-803c-4ef28312c8b9_story.html
Source: Washington Post

Paul Manafort shared presidential campaign polling data with Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian employee whom the FBI has said has ties to Russian intelligence, according to a court filing from his defense attorneys. 

The former Trump campaign chairman on Tuesday denied in a filing that he broke his plea deal by lying repeatedly to prosecutors working for special counsel Robert S. Mueller III. 

But in doing so, he exposed details of the dispute that were apparently meant to be redacted, including that the special counsel alleges he “lied about sharing polling data with Mr. Kilimnik related to the 2016 presidential campaign.” 

The unredacted filing in D.C. federal court says Manafort also discussed a Ukrainian peace plan with Kilimnik, a former employee of his consulting firm who the FBI assessed as having ties to Russian intelligence.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/paul-manafort-shared-2016-polling-data-with-russian-employee-according-to-court-filing/2019/01/08/3f562ad8-12b0-11e9-803c-4ef28312c8b9_story.html

The smoking gun
Edited by Mainecat

:lol: 

It get's funnier and funnier.  I wasn't sure that was possible.

"Shared polling date with Russian employee".  What Russian loser was this that doesn't have cable or the internet.  I hope he was getting a blow or something.

I see another topic the Trumps are uninformed on. Pay attention.

Mannifort lost everything he owned, plead guilty and is in prison. He lies to protect himself not from the us government, he lies so the Russian mob don’t take him out.

Edited by Mainecat

Just now, Anler said:

Hey MC, I've talked to some Russians in my life too. Can you believe it?

Mueller’s team will contact you in the morning to schedule a deposition.  No need for an attorney tho...you know, just standard stuff.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Mueller’s team will contact you in the morning to schedule a deposition.  No need for an attorney tho...you know, just standard stuff.

I'll be charged any day now with lying and conspiracy. 

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I see another topic the Trumps are uninformed on. Pay attention.

Mannifort lost everything he owned, plead guilty and is in prison. He lies to protect himself not from the us government, he lies so the Russian mob don’t take him out.

Holy shit!  The “Russian mob” is. now involved?

Have you ever thought about writing novels.  Is the “C” in MC for Clancy?

One of the biggest surprise in all this is analer’s sheer stupidity. The other nitwits, not. MC these bozos don’t follow any of this shit. They have no idea who these Russians are, or what these stories imply. You’re wasting your time. I suggest either just post it and be done, or don’t post it at all. Wait for the final axe to fall and grab some popcorn. The excuses and deflections from these dipshits are going to be epic

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

One of the biggest surprise in all this is analer’s sheer stupidity. The other nitwits, not. MC these bozos don’t follow any of this shit. They have no idea who these Russians are, or what these stories imply. You’re wasting your time. I suggest either just post it and be done, or don’t post it at all. Wait for the final axe to fall and grab some popcorn. The excuses and deflections from these dipshits are going to be epic

Many don’t care for fictional series stories with built in water cooler talking points for idiots.

YOU BETTER LEAVE MY DUCKY ALONE TOO!!!!!!

Ima getcha!!!  :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I said Nostrovia!!!!!111

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yes, yes. We are all waiting patiently for that final axe to fall.

3A759D81-A5B8-4166-ACF1-18F40D926559.png

Edited by Edmo

58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit!  The “Russian mob” is. now involved?

Have you ever thought about writing novels.  Is the “C” in MC for Clancy?

You really are clueless as to what’s going on aren’t you?

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You really are clueless as to what’s going on aren’t you?

do you ? why were the podesda brothers and vin webber working with him ? why have they been left alone ? they were all working together on the same project that got manafort charged .