Who is going to watch the president tonight?

Pete

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This is a funny thread. A bunch of guys saying they aren’t going to watch his speech, yet they are going to talk about it at length... Why not just watch it and have first hand opinions on the topic? 

I was trying to get Slinger all riled up but it happened in the Collusion thread instead of this one.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I thought we were talking about tacos, hot sauce and apparently, spiced rum?

Am I in the wrong thread again.  :lol:

You mentioned kraken....anything can happen when you release the kraken!!!

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

Ya it overwhelmed the 1st taco.

On the bold....what if it was him?

I was always a strong reader, math class is where I was the idiot.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Then he understands what it's like I guess.  I think I wasn't called on much because of my "little Johnny' tendencies.   Who knows...may have been cuz they were racist too!!

I'm working a bottle of "Death by Kraken".  It's decent.  Probably only about 800k-1M scovilles tough.  I'm thinking about blending it with a sriracha mix.  Gonna order some more Blair's reserve.  It's a great sauce and more versatile.

I've never had the reserve, I have a bottle of Blairs After Death and I'm not a big fan, all heat and no flavor.

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This is a funny thread. A bunch of guys saying they aren’t going to watch his speech, yet they are going to talk about it at length... Why not just watch it and have first hand opinions on the topic? 

no shit. besides, they watched it :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

why would avid trump supporters either not watch his speech, or pretend to not watch his speech? makes 0 sense, but then again, that's the norm with the bozos.  

Its more fun to watch youre uproar after.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

no uproar, we watched a movie instead. i did see some of the low lights though :lol:

so anyway, why did you not watch it, or pretend you didn't watch it? 

I went for tacos at a mexican restaurant with some new friends...

👍

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no shit. besides, they watched it :lol:

A couple episodes of Blindspot then the backs of my eye lids. I was out before 10 probably :lol:

• Haha 1

I thought overall it was pretty good.   If I were him I would have stopped and added video of all the times the dems supported a barrier and much higher border security spending.

Watched Pelosi but couldn't stand it any longer so didn't watch Schumer.   Honestly it made him look better than those two old goats.  

44 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Must have been a tremendous speech..  your cockholster has been pretty quiet about it slinger.

i caught the lowlights of it, as i said. nothing to talk about really. just the same old lame, non-factual talking points from trumpy. same as usual. 

23 minutes ago, Pete said:

will slingsnots head explode if chuck and nancy give trump what he wants? Cause he sure as hell aint giving in to them fuck ups.

here's what i expect will happen, as i said before. he'll steer away from his original demands, get significantly less, and you and the other trumpster bozos will call it a win. 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

here's what i expect will happen, as i said before. he'll steer away from his original demands, get significantly less, and you and the other trumpster bozos will call it a win. 

You mean compromise? 

Mother fucker! 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

i caught the lowlights of it, as i said. nothing to talk about really. just the same old lame, non-factual talking points from trumpy. same as usual. 

Which exact part was non-factual?

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

You mean like single payer to Obamacare?  

What people miss is the D's unwillingness to be flexible on chain immigration and visa lottery.   That's what's killed progress a number of times including in 2013.   Dem's are using the wall as a political talking point just as much as Trump.  

Edited by Highmark