Who is going to watch the president tonight?

Pete

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“impractical Jokers” for the win!!!

You are sitting there with throwing stones at the ready!!!  And lipstick and vagisil for when Pelosi and Schumer shit up their own backs right afterwords.

:lol:

If Chucky doesn’t shed a salty, it’s all fake.

oh he cut a hole in his pocket and has the tweezer ready to start pulling pubes . 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I believe he can tear up without help...only in front of the cameras though.

no I am telling you he only has 1/2  of his pubes at this point . he is rubbing rogaine on that fucker every night . 

do you think that bullshit is how he acted in board meetings.  

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Can’t wait.   Going to scream mother fucker at the screen until I lose consciousness and piss myself. 

You won’t be alone.  Millions will be doing the same.  You might be the only non-libtwat though.

Hey, dare to be different, I say!

• Gold Member

Nope.  Forgot about it.  

Upset that my hotel bar at the Hilton doesn't have coors lite.  Had to drink Budlight which sucks but better then the Craft beers that are available.  May have to change hotels up to the Homewood as I think they have coors light.   Questioning why this morning why this $15 minimum wage where I am at made my starbucks mocha and piece of banana nut bread cost $1.37 more then it would cost me at home.  

Last thing I had on my mind was the Presidential address with everything else going on.

Did the democrats get there air time that they were crying about???

• Platinum Contributing Member

So, how many lies did he tell last night? I'm sure MC has dug up a thread or three on DU by now.

Like I said, I didn't watch the shit show so @Snoslinger give me your thoughts on his speech so I will be enlightened on how to feel when I'm not trying to appease momo and the other RWW's  :news: 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So, how many lies did he tell last night? I'm sure MC has dug up a thread or three on DU by now.

Like I said, I didn't watch the shit show so @Snoslinger give me your thoughts on his speech so I will be enlightened on how to feel when I'm not trying to appease momo and the other RWW's  :news: 

First off, stop fronting and being a fraud to try and fit in.  K?  :lmao:

B.) CNN and MSNBC are still combining their efforts to determine the total lies.  They are concentrating the articles now.  They know half of his “the’s” were lies.  They are up to 70 lies on the “a’s”.  

Bottom line:  LIAR!!!!  Snopes approves.

:lol:

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He really is rough when he isn’t doing it extemporaneously. He seems out of place with a TelePrompTer. 

It's like when your high school English teacher would ask the dumbest kid in class to read out loud.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Tacos were good...put a little to much hot sauce on though.

Too much hot sauce?  That’s like saying “too much cheese”.  No such thing.  It does depend on the sauce a bit though.  My daughter gave me some for Christmas that requires a bit of thought before application to food.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

It's like when your high school English teacher would ask the dumbest kid in class to read out loud.

Racist.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Too much hot sauce?  That’s like saying “too much cheese”.  No such thing.  It does depend on the sauce a bit though.  My daughter gave me some for Christmas that requires a bit of thought before application to food.

Racist.

Ya it overwhelmed the 1st taco.

On the bold....what if it was him?

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Racist.

I recently picked up a bottle of The Last Dab made with Pepper X, a few drops will light you up for at least 15-20 minutes, a full teaspoon is brutal.

57 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ya it overwhelmed the 1st taco.

On the bold....what if it was him?

Then he understands what it's like I guess.  I think I wasn't called on much because of my "little Johnny' tendencies.   Who knows...may have been cuz they were racist too!!

22 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I recently picked up a bottle of The Last Dab made with Pepper X, a few drops will light you up for at least 15-20 minutes, a full teaspoon is brutal.

I'm working a bottle of "Death by Kraken".  It's decent.  Probably only about 800k-1M scovilles tough.  I'm thinking about blending it with a sriracha mix.  Gonna order some more Blair's reserve.  It's a great sauce and more versatile.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Then he understands what it's like I guess.  I think I wasn't called on much because of my "little Johnny' tendencies.   Who knows...may have been cuz they were racist too!!

I'm working a bottle of "Death by Kraken".  It's decent.  Probably only about 800k-1M scovilles tough.  I'm thinking about blending it with a sriracha mix.  Gonna order some more Blair's reserve.  It's a great sauce and more versatile.

I prefer cm black spiced rum over that kraken shit