Who is going to watch the president tonight?

Pete

Not me.  That's for the libtwats to watch.  They fucking love Trumpy!!!

I'll catch the highlights in the morning...and then, all the fake narratives and talking points from the normal FSCE squid brains here after that.

I'd honestly guess that about 70% of the viewing audience tonight will be Dems.  They love to hate Trumpy.  LOL.

I can't imagine what it takes to convince oneself that having so much anger and frustration is somehow means "happiness"....and then volunteer for MORE of the things that make them angry and frustrated.  

TDS is real...but is wasn't the start of this mental deformation.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'd honestly guess that about 70% of the viewing audience tonight will be Dems.  They love to hate Trumpy.  LOL.

I can't imagine what it takes to convince oneself that having so much anger and frustration is somehow means "happiness"....and then volunteer for MORE of the things that make them angry and frustrated.  

TDS is real...but is wasn't the start of this mental deformation.

So being mad makes slinger happy!

:lol:

I think im starting to understand the madness finally....

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

So being mad makes slinger happy!

I think im starting to understand the madness finally....

Not me.  I just want them to kill themselves off.  If Trump doesn't start picking things up....they may never get to terminal levels of TDS.  Fucking hating, miserable sad sacks.  Ewww....fucking life suckers that need to be avoided at all costs when trying to find happiness.  I tell my daughter that as often as I can in as many ways as I can.....as my father told me.

Image result for suicide gif

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not me.  I just want them to kill themselves off.  If Trump doesn't start picking things up....they may never get to terminal levels of TDS.  Fucking hating, miserable sad sacks.  Ewww....fucking life suckers that need to be avoided at all costs when trying to find happiness.  I tell my daughter that as often as I can in as many ways as I can.....as my father told me.

You sound almost as angry as Barbiehands. :dunno:

Just now, Skidooski said:

Can you imagine how many will be furiously fact checking his statements the instant he makes them. They won't have time to drink amything. 

Trump:  "Good evening America".

CNN:  "HE JUST TOLD 22 LIES......AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

I actually started Designated Survivor on Netflix tonight, I'm hoping that's what happens tonight. :lol::snack:

“impractical Jokers” for the win!!!

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You are sitting there with throwing stones at the ready!!!  And lipstick and vagisil for when Pelosi and Schumer shit up their own backs right afterwords.

If Chucky doesn’t shed a salty, it’s all fake.

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Not I 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Nope....can't even put it on mute and not be annoyed by him

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Not me.  That's for the libtwats to watch.  They fucking love Trumpy!!!

I'll catch the highlights in the morning...and then, all the fake narratives and talking points from the normal FSCE squid brains here after that.

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Nope. Its taco tuesday night.

Lies

13 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

If Hillary had won there’d be a taco truck on every corner which you have to admit would be awesome.

Honestly... That would be awesome. I love taco trucks. There was a truck in San Bernardino called “Taco II”. It’s when they aren’t trying to be fancy that you know there is some old Mexican lady in there cooking fire and doing the lord’s work yelling at you in Spanish. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Lies

Why do you think that!!?!  Or are you just gearing up for your prime time event?  :lol:

You need to take a break.  All this “fun” is gonna put you into a heavily medicated existence.