Trump suckers....

The kayos President. He fucks up something on his own, blames everyone but himself, then claims a solution that fucks it up even worse.

In private industry this guy would have been fired by the end of his first month on the job.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The kayos President. He fucks up something on his own, blames everyone but himself, then claims a solution that fucks it up even worse.

In private industry this guy would have been fired by the end of his first month on the job.

I’m private industry he built a world renowned brand and real estate empire. Hate him for whatever you want, but that might be a hard sell... 

46 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m private industry he built a world renowned brand and real estate empire. Hate him for whatever you want, but that might be a hard sell... 

He failed multiple times. So bad no us banks would back him. So he works with the Russian mobs money.

IF HE LIQUIDATED WE WOULD HAVE MORE CASH THAN HIM.

Successful? I think NOT. 

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He failed multiple times. So bad no us banks would back him. So he works with the Russian mobs money.

Successful? I think NOT. 

How many billion do you have?

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Successful? I think NOT. 

He worked in development. Most of those guys failed at some point. He has a name recognizable brand that everyone on the planet knew before he even thought of running for POTUS... That is success. I don’t care what you think about it. He built a successful brand. He of course had help from pappy trump, but facts are facts...

19 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He worked in development. Most of those guys failed at some point. He has a name recognizable brand that everyone on the planet knew before he even thought of running for POTUS... That is success. I don’t care what you think about it. He built a successful brand. He of course had help from pappy trump, but facts are facts...

Trump University

Trump Steaks

I can go on....

when I gambled I would bet horses. I would read the the race form before the race. It had all the horses performances. If Trump was a horse he would come in last. His record is nothing but FAIL. I would never bet on Trump. Now remember he has had this rep for years.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

most billionaires fail a few times before they have success

904 successful ventures 3 bankruptcies :lmao: Pants Shitter is a super dumb fuck like bag of monkey shit at the bottom of the ocean dumb  :flush:

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump University

Trump Steaks

I can go on....

when I gambled I would bet horses. I would read the the race form before the race. It had all the horses performances. If Trump was a horse he would come in last. His record is nothing but FAIL. I would never bet on Trump. Now remember he has had this rep for years.

those things you listed are all corps that came to him to pay him to put his name on them . how many adult diaper company's have come to you offering millions up front and a hunk of the revenue? 

59 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump University

Trump Steaks

I can go on....

You let your hate of him cloud the obvious. 

38 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

those things you listed are all corps that came to him to pay him to put his name on them . how many adult diaper company's have come to you offering millions up front and a hunk of the revenue? 

:lol: