Here You Go Packer Fans...New HC

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I lived in the south for years.  I've got family there also.  When you live in an area void of hockey, you gotta pick a sport.  SEC football is tops.  I "had" to pick between GA, AL, or Auburn. 

You only have one choice: the Packers.  Nothing else going on in that state.  Ewww.  WI is the Mississippi of the North.  :lol: 

Or... you could hold true to your own state. You’re like a Seahawks fan.. gross

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Or... you could hold true to your own state. You’re like a Seahawks fan.. gross

I am a fan of "my own state" too.   And when the Gophers play in the Nat'l Championship game...I'll root for them!  :lol: 

i'm also a Bruins fan and somewhat of a Ducks fan.  I've got connections via family in those areas too!  It's better to have more than one team to root for...that way, you don't consider suicide as often.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I am a fan of "my own state" too.   And when the Gophers play in the Nat'l Championship game...I'll root for them!  :lol: 

i'm also a Bruins fan and somewhat of a Ducks fan.  I've got connections via family in those areas too!  It's better to have more than one team to root for...that way, you don't consider suicide as often.

The “I’ve got family there” excuse for being a bandwagon bitch is not fooling anyone.... Anyone who likes a team that isn’t from their state in which they call home is deserving of death. 

• Confused 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The “I’ve got family there” excuse for being a bandwagon bitch is not fooling anyone.... Anyone who likes a team that isn’t from their state in which they call home is deserving of death. 

LOL!  I'm no bandwagoner you twit.  I was a fan during lean years also.  I'm from MN...it's required. 

Weren't you just rooting for the Eagles?  Kill yourself.

LOL!  I'm no bandwagoner you twit.  I was a fan during lean years also.  I'm from MN...it's required. 

Weren't you just rooting for the Eagles?  Kill yourself.

You’re a bandwagon cunt. No other way to say it. I was rooting for the Eagles to beat the Bears. Not becuase I like them. Don’t be stupid. Do you even watch sports? You’re an embarrassment to not only yourself, your family, but most importantly your state. Kill thine self, bandwagonner. 

That was a fun game to watch. My wifes brother (Chicago boy)  has two kids at Bama right now, my neices. They have been eaten up with the Roll Tide for the last month.  Its beyond disgusting.  I sent him one text around the third quarter.  No response  hahahaha

We were at a friends house here in Havasu for the game. A mix of Clemson and Bama fans. 

The Bama fans were pretty quiet from the second quarter on.  What a blast. 

51 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You’re a bandwagon cunt. No other way to say it. I was rooting for the Eagles to beat the Bears. Not becuase I like them. Don’t be stupid. Do you even watch sports? You’re an embarrassment to not only yourself, your family, but most importantly your state. Kill thine self, bandwagonner. 

Try harder.  This post looks like you were beating yourself about the head and shoulders as you typed it.

45 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That was a fun game to watch. My wifes brother (Chicago boy)  has two kids at Bama right now, my neices. They have been eaten up with the Roll Tide for the last month.  Its beyond disgusting.  I sent him one text around the third quarter.  No response  hahahaha

We were at a friends house here in Havasu for the game. A mix of Clemson and Bama fans. 

The Bama fans were pretty quiet from the second quarter on.  What a blast. 

I had friends there.  We were going back and forth quite a bit....until about the middle of the third quarter.  One fucker got drunk as fuck and passed out in the RV during the tailgate festivities...he missed the whole game.  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Try harder.  This post looks like you were beating yourself about the head and shoulders as you typed it.

I had friends there.  We were going back and forth quite a bit....until about the middle of the third quarter.  One fucker got drunk as fuck and passed out in the RV during the tailgate festivities...he missed the whole game.  :lol: 

Well if he was a Bama fan then he didn't miss much.  :lol2: 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Sweet fuck what a god damn hosing!  Hey, what can I say?  We were soundly beaten by a better, more prepared team that came to do serious battle.  Clearly, us being the favorite to win went to our heads and performance levels calibrated also.  All we can do is admit our failure, try to figure out what all went wrong and correct it for the next go around.  

Right guys?  :lol: 

@Mileage Psycho

@ActionfigureJoe

@Snoslinger

What's this 'we' stuff?  Did you have a Bama jersey on with your Crocs shouting instructions at Saban on the TV?