Da Bears

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Anler said:

Dude, that's what I said! Then if he missed he would have another chance. Wtf?

:lmao: I see your new found support and fascination with the repugs and Dump is having an impact :lol: 

Lol. Man i feel sorry for that kicker. Last week the bears could have rested their starters and not play to win against the vikes. The eagles would not have made it in, and the bears would have played the Vikings tonight instead. The kicker was also a former eagle, who was cut. The kicker also had 4 doinks in one game this season. Unreal. He has to guarded and/or on suicide watch tonight

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

If they miss the ball gets turned over, regardless of the down. Geesch.

:news:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Correct👍

kick it on first down and get 4 chances...... :lol: 

I wonder why no coach has ever used that option.................... :lol2:

Lol. Man i feel sorry for that kicker. Last week the bears could have rested their starters and not play to win against the vikes. The eagles would not have made it in, and the bears would have played the Vikings tonight instead. The kicker was also a former eagle, who was cut. The kicker also had 4 doinks in one game this season. Unreal. He has to guarded and/or on suicide watch tonight

For shits and giggles I looked up Robbie Goulds stats this season: 33 of 34, and on the 23rd of last month he went 3 for against the Bears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkRKkbr0oUc

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Should have kicked it on 3rd down 🤦🏻‍♂️ fucking stupid call not giving their unreliable kicker two chances to make it.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Dude, that's what I said! Then if he missed he would have another chance. Wtf?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKMt6WjzltLl-Ni5kBsMc

• Haha 3

He'll be fine. I heard the Vikes may be looking for a kicker next season. :bh:

8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

x2  His documentary may very well be the next replacement for ESPN's repeated Steve Bartman episode.

Seriously after the game I really felt bad for the guy.   And the Bears.

1 hour ago, hayward said:

x2  His documentary may very well be the next replacement for ESPN's repeated Steve Bartman episode.

Seriously after the game I really felt bad for the guy.   And the Bears.

I only agree with half of that, I felt bad for the kicker, fuck the Bears. :lmao:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I didn't even notice that Hester got a piece of the ball on Parkey's kick until I saw it on NFL.com this morning.

I just heard that on ESPN Radio.

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I didn't even notice that Hester got a piece of the ball on Parkey's kick until I saw it on NFL.com this morning.

i had heard that but couldn't see it when i went back and watched it again. i thought maybe it was just the eagles being nice and giving parkey an out. was it pretty obvious? 

39 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i had heard that but couldn't see it when i went back and watched it again. i thought maybe it was just the eagles being nice and giving parkey an out. was it pretty obvious? 

Not really   http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001008740/article/eagles-treyvon-hester-tipped-parkeys-missed-fg

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bahahahhhahahahahhhahahahahahhhhhhahhhhhahahahahhahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahajavavvava ahahahahahhahahahahahahha

Da Bears Still Suck!!!!1!!1!1!1! BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

FUCK ILLINOIS 

Hey XLT, we've all had fun enjoying the Bears misery but enough is enough already, geez. :lmao: