CFR1k FTW !!!!!!!!!111

Brian and I went to breakfast this morning .....on the way back we hit one of my favorite racing spots. Long stretch with nice hardpack fairly smooth etc

He gets 1 or so lengths on me out of the hole and the CFR goes by at about 700' or so....maybe 90mph. 

Did this twice .....out to 1000' and beyond the CFR is going to be king.....

In good racing conditions there would be no stock 800 or 850 that will beat the CFR

Fact

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Brian and I went to breakfast this morning .....on the way back we hit one of my favorite racing spots. Long stretch with nice hardpack fairly smooth etc

He gets 1 or so lengths on me out of the hole and the CFR goes by at about 700' or so....maybe 90mph. 

Did this twice .....out to 1000' and beyond the CFR is going to be king.....

In good racing conditions there would be no stock 800 or 850 that will beat the CFR

Fact

He ate a manly heavy N. MN breakfast?  You ate a small bowl of some MC pants shitting cream of wheat.

Yup...it all adds up.

Just now, Zambroski said:

He ate a manly heavy N. MN breakfast?  You ate a small bowl of some MC pants shitting cream of wheat.

Yup...it all adds up.

Actually he took a shit that had him in the bathroom for 20 minutes with me sitting outside Grandmas in the Park waiting for his ass :lol: I was about to call for a welfare check 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Actually he took a shit that had him in the bathroom for 20 minutes with me sitting outside Grandmas in the Park waiting for his ass :lol: I was about to call for a welfare check 

Haha...awesome!😆😆

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

Sounds like that new cat has already peaked and is on the decline. :news:

Bussmans sled is probably the nicest cat I have ever been on......by a long shot. I could own it and be very happy. Still puts my legs in a weird position but its just such a nice sled 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Bussmans sled is probably the nicest cat I have ever been on......by a long shot. I could own it and be very happy. Still puts my legs in a weird position but its just such a nice sled 

What’s faster it or 850 doo

Just now, f7ben said:

I know it is. I rode Vince's last year and it rides really nice. Sounds like they have the shock packages on those things dialed in really well. 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

What’s faster it or 850 doo

Brians sled is much faster than the 850 Doo that was with us yesterday ......I raced him with me on the Doo to make sure it was a good race and I got raped on the dig race and then we did a 50mph roll race and he just pulled away from the 850 the whole way 

Just now, Anler said:

I know it is. I rode Vince's last year and it rides really nice. Sounds like they have the shock packages on those things dialed in really well. 

Yup....I could tell 1 mile into riding it. Nicest shocks I have ever been on 

Just now, Anler said:

How are the trails up there? 

50% was good and the ungroomed stuff was shit. By this coming weekend we'll be in midseason form and 200 mile days will be the norm 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Brians sled is much faster than the 850 Doo that was with us yesterday ......I raced him with me on the Doo to make sure it was a good race and I got raped on the dig race and then we did a 50mph roll race and he just pulled away from the 850 the whole way 

Fuck that’s sad lol 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Poor Doo. Preston is going to go into full meltdown when his new 850 Doo gets butt raped by Bussman’s 800 Cat Bahahahahahaha!! 

And then the xcr buttrapes the new wiz bang cat. It’ll be perfect. 

3 minutes ago, thewayout said:

And then the xcr buttrapes the new wiz bang cat. It’ll be perfect. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if the F6 rapes the Doo 850... Man, Brian’s head is already abnormally large. Now that he thinks he has top iron, it’ll be full on FIB bravado every chance he gets. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if the F6 rapes the Doo 850... Man, Brian’s head is already abnormally large. Now that he thinks he has top iron, it’ll be full on FIB bravado every chance he gets. 

I sent him home with a hurt ego :lol: CFR takes no prisoners