Doo 850

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Sled is nice. I'm happy

20190108_125842.jpg

do not lean on the seat when filling the tank you will have about 1/2 gal shoot out the top . ask me how I know.  wtf did they use a sandwich bag to forum the tank ? and this is the same shit plastic holding the steering  post in place 

Edited by Ez ryder

Just now, Ez ryder said:

do not lean on the seat when filling the tank you will have a out 1/2 gal shoot out the top . ask me how I know.  wtf did they use a sandwich bag to forum the tank ? and this is the same shit plastic holding the steering  post in place 

I think skidoos are just not for you. You cant seem to do anything with one. Even filling the tank is a challenge. Stick with cats. They are more suited for low IQ users. :bc: 

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think skidoos are just not for you. You cant seem to do anything with one. Even filling the tank is a challenge. Stick with cats. They are more suited for low IQ users. :bc: 

come on at the pump lean over to look down the hole use your crew  arm to lean on the seat and get a gas volcano . yeah user error lmfao. 

I did get the total shit motor al8nment dialed in .guess I was just not ok with with there total junk fit and Finnish on that front . along with about 500 other people 

Edited by Ez ryder

52 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

come on at the pump lean over to look down the hole use your crew  arm to lean on the seat and get a gas volcano . yeah user error lmfao. 

I did get the total shit motor al8nment dialed in .guess I was just not ok with with there total junk fit and Finnish on that front . along with about 500 other people 

I made 3 long passes after 5 miles of hard riding. Clutches were hot but not to the point where I couldn't hold my hand on them. No black marks on primary

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I made 3 long passes after 5 miles of hard riding. Clutches were hot but not to the point where I couldn't hold my hand on them. No black marks on primary

That dude could fuck up a wet dream...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No....I think he knows sleds and the 850s certainly have some alignment issues 

Yeah but that Mook can't even put gas in his sled without fucking it up. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah but that Mook can't even put gas in his sled without fucking it up. 

Every sled has annoying little things. Hes just pissed that cat sucks so bad he was forced into a trudeaumobile

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Every sled has annoying little things. Hes just pissed that cat sucks so bad he was forced into a trudeaumobile

Yeah so bitching about it non stop should make it more enjoyable. :lol:

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And who the fuck are you? Have you hit your head on something? Talking all nice about people, riding an etec, not crashing stuff. Are you ok?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

And who the fuck are you? Have you hit your head on something? Talking all nice about people, riding an etec, not crashing stuff. Are you ok?

Maybe that Minnesota air has straightened him out. God knows what that shithole Indiana will do to your soul. :lol: 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah so bitching about it non stop should make it more enjoyable. :lol:

not bitching just pointing out the fucked up shit with it . did the same with my M . and the M before that . although the 11M was about as good a sled as you could get at the time dialed in perfect from the crate 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

also go to SW and look at injector wires thread. 

worth looking in to I looked at mine and they pto side  were also real close to rubbing .clip zip tie  quick turn and good to go. don't catch it and you could be walking .

Edited by Ez ryder

55 minutes ago, Anler said:

I’ve noticed too.  I think his New Uears resolution is to try and be more tolerant and not be such an asshole.  I went the other direction.  :lol:

Hes pissing me off about it too..acting like a faggot!

20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

also go to SW and look at injector wires thread. 

worth looking in to I looked at mine and they were also real close to rubbing . quick turn and good to go. don't catch it and you could be walking .

Thanks

Just now, Zambroski said:

I’ve noticed too.  I think his New Uears resolution is to try and be more tolerant and not be such an asshole.  I went the other direction.  :lol:

Hes pissing me off about it too..acting like a faggot!

I'm so happy to be home!!!11

Just now, f7ben said:

I'm so happy to be home!!!11

Understandable.  I’m giving you a two week pass.  After that, I expect some skull cracking from you in here!!!!!!!!

psst: you won’t make it the two weeks.  :lol: