Doo 850

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

the doo holds a fuck load of snow in the skid as well . thinking on going with the zbroz coil over conversion or the raptor conversion will deff help clear out that skid and theoretically make the T Bag work better not sure that is a good thing hence leaning to the raptor    

Just get rid of that God Damned thing and get back on a proper snowmachine before you start having funny thoughts about shopping in the woman's section.  :bc:

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Just get rid of that God Damned thing and get back on a proper snowmachine before you start having funny thoughts about shopping in the woman's section.  :bc:

I have still been eyeing up the alpha keeping tabs on how it is working out .  if they put a 2.6 on it I will prob be in . only thing I really don't like a out the cats is the cooler for the trail ride in and out and the constant jumping off to try to keep it cool . even the new 850 poo is running hot . in alpine we had a 30 mi trail ride out 1 day and the cats and poo 850s were having heat issues . not awfull but lots of side to side shit 

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 hours ago, f7ben said:

So....after almost 1000 miles on this fucking faggot skidoo I have more to report!!!!!!!!1

Fucking thing builds ice in the tunnel worse than any other sled that isnt a nytro that Ive owned. 

After every ride I beat at least 50 lbs lf ice blocks out of the tunnel. Its insane

Next is faggot skidoo and their idiotic engine protection. The sled runs 4 bars all the time on the temp. If conditions are even a little crusty next thing you know the fucking piece of shit will only rev 7500 rpms on the hit. You can feel it pulling timing and dumping fuel. Get in a little snow or put the scratchers down and bam...instantly back to 7900-8k rpms

Fucking morons up there in faggot land are retards 

Get a can of fluid film or this stuff...Most power equipment dealers will have it.. or amazon..

71oxLr4rwZL._SL1500_.jpg

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 1/6/2019 at 12:53 PM, f7ben said:

I would bet it does as well......the new ctec2 800 is the real deal too if they are all like Brians. It has better pop down low and throttle response than the Poo 800HO

I was damn impressed 

Yeah they really go 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its good compared to most rider forward sleds I guess and a lot of doo 850s wont get there so mine was working well

Yeah my xp 800 needed the side of the road and downhill to hit 106 on gps

116 Speedo lol

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Mine was 117-118 on speedo and 110-111 gps or something

That’s sure better than what guys are finding with them here. Not that they’re slow, just not what they expected 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

That’s sure better than what guys are finding with them here. Not that they’re slow, just not what they expected 

They are the most finicky sled with belt deflection ever. Likely because of the soft motor mounts. If my belt was anything other than 3/16 above the secondary kiss 4-5mph goodbye on top

12 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Nice! Preston must be pretty excited to have a doo 850 rider to smash pissers with tonight. 

:lol: 

lots of poos and doos. Few cats here and there. 2 we’re broken down. Fuel pump and blown motor. Old Yamaha viper also toasted a motor today. :lol: 

• Haha 1