Doo 850

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Rode my buddies '18 TNT 850 up in Grand Marais back in March. Saw 119 and 121 on the speedo , and it did that with very little effort. 

So like 105 on gps then... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They arent that far off lol

Now? I've owned skidoos and yeah they are that far off. I've had 107 on the speedo and 93 on the GPS. You can do the math. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Now? I've owned skidoos and yeah they are that far off. I've had 107 on the speedo and 93 on the GPS. You can do the math. 

Ahh....I just ran mine. 109 speedo 102 gps

• Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

All my 4tecs were the same 6-7% high

Just sharing my experience. I was riding with Dan who also had 107 on the speedo. Same sled as mine except mine was an x. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

My poo is really close. But it has a GPS in it. 

I remember back in 08 I had my new xp 800 wide open down a road. Hit 116 mph on the speedo. I was so excited until I found out it was 10 mpg high lmao

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

I SAID I"LL START WITH 96 :bigfinger: 

YOU EXPECTING THIS SLED TO LAST UNTIL MORE STUDS ARE ADDED  LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ  :bigfinger: ASSHAT!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg  :bigfinger:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Did you buy the alignment tools?

I got the grip and rip tool we used it on mine and I sold it with in 15 min on Craigs list. so it really only cost me 45 bucks . I thought about keeping it but I have enough old obsolete  tools that will i will never use again .

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I got the grip and rip tool we used it on mine and I sold it with in 15 min on Craigs list. so it really only cost me 45 bucks . I thought about keeping it but I have enough old obsolete  tools that will i will never use again .

Gotcha

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yah...I'll just buy one

if not running hot or pulling string what is the point . it is sort of a pita we had a few hrs 8n to it  .but then it was the first gen 4 we had worked on .  I really think the guys in the dealer who did motor mount updated took old ones out with a pry bar slapped new ones in and shut the panel and called her good . 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

if not running hot or pulling string what is the point . it is sort of a pita we had a few hrs 8n to it  .but then it was the first gen 4 we had worked on .  I really think the guys in the dealer who did motor mount updated took old ones out with a pry bar slapped new ones in and shut the panel and called her good . 

I'm going to add the poly bushing to the snubber and I'd like to check anyways.

Also my buddy has an 18 and Prestone just bought a 19. Could do all 3 a d split cost

• Thanks 1