Doo 850

20 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Can it hang with Drews butter wagon?  :dunno:  

Was not ideal conditions for racing. Lots of snow but very loose and the lakes were not groomed or flat.  My guess is they would be very close.   Preston has a 850 as well.... was still in breakin. 

20190113_131811.jpg

20190112_120855.jpg

20190112_114245.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/6/2019 at 11:05 AM, f7ben said:

Pathetic....just slow

2018 XRS Gade 850

Could not hang with any sled anywhere. 1500 miles on it and complete pooch

Peeled the side panel and belt guard off this sled and as I expected the belt was riding down in the secondary at least 1/8th inch. Showed my buddy how to adjust his belt deflection and got him set up right. His primary was covered in black marks. I think this sled needs an alignment bad although he is still on original belt at 2k miles.

I have 510 miles on mine now and 3k total on the sled. It was running incredibly well yesterday 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Peeled the side panel and belt guard off this sled and as I expected the belt was riding down in the secondary at least 1/8th inch. Showed my buddy how to adjust his belt deflection and got him set up right. His primary was covered in black marks. I think this sled needs an alignment bad although he is still on original belt at 2k miles.

I have 510 miles on mine now and 3k total on the sled. It was running incredibly well yesterday 

I’d be curious to compare the clutching and gearing specs on your 850 vs a 900t.  Belt burns clean as hell.  :bc: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I’d be curious to compare the clutching and gearing specs on your 850 vs a 900t.  Belt burns clean as hell.  :bc: 

Its a whole different ball game clutching a turbo sled vs a 2 stroke......you can load the hell out of that engine and the turbo is going to love it. Also that motor probably vibrates a lot less than the 2s so skidoo can be a bit more aggressive with motor mounts and alignment and not offend anyone with vibes through the bars 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its a whole different ball game clutching a turbo sled vs a 2 stroke......you can load the hell out of that engine and the turbo is going to love it. Also that motor probably vibrates a lot less than the 2s so skidoo can be a bit more aggressive with motor mounts and alignment and not offend anyone with vibes through the bars 

Why would you EVER clutch a turbo 4 stroke!?!?!!)$&&$!

• 2 weeks later...

So....after almost 1000 miles on this fucking faggot skidoo I have more to report!!!!!!!!1

Fucking thing builds ice in the tunnel worse than any other sled that isnt a nytro that Ive owned. 

After every ride I beat at least 50 lbs lf ice blocks out of the tunnel. Its insane

Next is faggot skidoo and their idiotic engine protection. The sled runs 4 bars all the time on the temp. If conditions are even a little crusty next thing you know the fucking piece of shit will only rev 7500 rpms on the hit. You can feel it pulling timing and dumping fuel. Get in a little snow or put the scratchers down and bam...instantly back to 7900-8k rpms

Fucking morons up there in faggot land are retards 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So....after almost 1000 miles on this fucking faggot skidoo I have more to report!!!!!!!!1

Fucking thing builds ice in the tunnel worse than any other sled that isnt a nytro that Ive owned. 

After every ride I beat at least 50 lbs lf ice blocks out of the tunnel. Its insane

Next is faggot skidoo and their idiotic engine protection. The sled runs 4 bars all the time on the temp. If conditions are even a little crusty next thing you know the fucking piece of shit will only rev 7500 rpms on the hit. You can feel it pulling timing and dumping fuel. Get in a little snow or put the scratchers down and bam...instantly back to 7900-8k rpms

yes keeping you from running an overheating engine too hard is stupid.  

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bahahahaha!!!!111 At the risk of a harsh scolding from sal... vinces sled was building ice like crazy a couple weekends ago. We had to stop maybe 4 or so times and dig it out of the front heat exchanger. Mine seems to hold a bunch in the tunnel but I haven't had any cooling issues. 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

yes keeping you from running an overheating engine too hard is stupid.  

hey moron......it fucking goes into protection at 140f. That is just a few degrees from where it runs in perfect conditions. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Bahahahaha!!!!111 At the risk of a harsh scolding from sal... vinces sled was building ice like crazy a couple weekends ago. We had to stop maybe 4 or so times and dig it out of the front heat exchanger. Mine seems to hold a bunch in the tunnel but I haven't had any cooling issues. 

I pulled all the chunks out the other day and tossed them in a pile......I could believe how much was in there stuck to the sides of the tunnel. I'd say at least 50 lbs of ice blocks ......I'll take a pic :lol: 

I have seen pics of Apex's and Vector's all iced up but truthfully, I've never really had that problem. I would assume most sleds are capable of it but most is due with outside temps and the snow conditions, not the sleds themselves. 

3 minutes ago, irv said:

I have seen pics of Apex's and Vector's all iced up but truthfully, I've never really had that problem. I would assume most sleds are capable of it but most is due with outside temps and the snow conditions, not the sleds themselves. 

The fucking nytro will build a 100lb block of ice in the back everytime.......it was almost laughable it was so bad :lol: 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So what you are saying is Polaris and God’s chosen Axys carries 50 lbs less ice when riding, handles better, doesn’t overheat like a fat bitch on a treadmill, and isn’t Nookistan trash? 

Axys is a better chassis no doubt. Sled never over heats but retarded skidoo apparently thinks its riders are so fucking dumb they need to debate power aggressively at 140f lol.

I'm gonna solder a resistor into the temp gauge signal wire and fix that fucking bullshit

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Axys is a better chassis no doubt. Sled never over heats but retarded skidoo apparently thinks its riders are so fucking dumb they need to debate power aggressively at 140f lol.

I'm gonna solder a resistor into the temp gauge signal wire and fix that fucking bullshit

Lololol I can’t wait for the “Fucking Doo Shit Sled Burnt to the Ground” thread!!!!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I pulled all the chunks out the other day and tossed them in a pile......I could believe how much was in there stuck to the sides of the tunnel. I'd say at least 50 lbs of ice blocks ......I'll take a pic :lol: 

That's where mine builds ice too. And I have a long tunnel. 

On 1/16/2019 at 5:35 AM, jammin said:

Was not ideal conditions for racing. Lots of snow but very loose and the lakes were not groomed or flat.  My guess is they would be very close.   Preston has a 850 as well.... was still in breakin. 

20190113_131811.jpg

20190112_120855.jpg

20190112_114245.jpg

why are you guys digging in knee deep snow ? pin and wiggle  

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

the doo holds a fuck load of snow in the skid as well . thinking on going with the zbroz coil over conversion or the raptor conversion will deff help clear out that skid and theoretically make the T Bag work better not sure that is a good thing hence leaning to the raptor