Doo 850

Just now, f7ben said:

I'm going to add the poly bushing to the snubber and I'd like to check anyways.

Also my buddy has an 18 and Prestone just bought a 19. Could do all 3 a d split cost

fun to see how far off they each are .

I had no one to compare with I am all alone with my g4 surrounded by cats and poo and dildo jokes lol 

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

fun to see how far off they each are .

I had no one to compare with I am all alone with my g4 surrounded by cats and poo and dildo jokes lol 

what other tools did you need to complete the alignment?

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

thats pretty much the norm 7-10% on every one i've had.  Been running gps since 03 on my sleds for real speeds.

If you don't care about top end why do you care about  the accuracy. Is the gps really because you guys get lost in the same area you've rode for 15+ years? :dunno: 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

If you don't care about top end why do you care about  the accuracy. Is the gps really because you guys get lost in the same area you've rode for 15+ years? :dunno: 

:lol:

Savage!

22 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I can't actually see the gauges on my sled without trying so i run them as much as anything so i have an accurate speedo and clock where visible.  there are so many logging roads running all over that yes i do use it in areas i have ridden a long time.  fuck the guy whose family built a lot of those roads does the same to double check.  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I can't actually see the gauges on my sled without trying so i run them as much as anything so i have an accurate speedo and clock where visible.  there are so many logging roads running all over that yes i do use it in areas i have ridden a long time.  fuck the guy whose family built a lot of those roads does the same to double check.  

Ive been riding around in the desert here for a few days now....have yet to use a gps or a map.

Mind you id probably use a gps at night.

22 hours ago, DAVE said:

Ive been riding around in the desert here for a few days now....have yet to use a gps or a map.

Mind you id probably use a gps at night.

Wow, how far from camp do you go?  Like 10 miles if that?!  :lol: 

On 1/11/2019 at 8:26 AM, f7ben said:

what other tools did you need to complete the alignment?

just basic hand tools . bob came over loaded for bear with all his bars and precision measuring shit  but really just basic tools is all you need 

4 hours ago, Wildboer said:

We don't break out the man until we've ended up back at the same intersection 3/4 times lol

Where we go maps don’t even help some times. 80-100 miles out, unmarked trails.  You don’t have a gps you’re basically screwed.

Edited by DriftBusta

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Wow, how far from camp do you go?  Like 10 miles if that?!  :lol: 

We did a 130 mile loop and a 70 mile loop...bunch of shorter ones.

And remember Mmmmmahk...im just casting..  i caught you again!!!

:whistle:

On 1/11/2019 at 10:41 AM, Angry ginger said:

this is what I don't get about the Polaris GPS.  you are selling your shit to mostly men over 35 a large % are  sporting a set of specs make tge fucking thing large enough to see at a,glance when rolling 70 thrugh the woods . 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

No they just build boring sleds 

Bullshit. This Gen 4 chassis is really something. My new XRS is far and away the best handling sled I've ever had. Blows the XS platform out of the water.

Edited by Wildboer
Typo
  • Like 1