Doo 850

30 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I got one that ain't to dead on top I know that. People are morons and can't even set clutch deflection. Was doing 119 this past weekend after 360 miles. Hope it holds together. If not mah. 

20181209_111004.jpg

They all run their best, just before they blow. Bring a buddy, and a towrope.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I got one that ain't to dead on top I know that. People are morons and can't even set clutch deflection. Was doing 119 this past weekend after 360 miles. Hope it holds together. If not mah. 

20181209_111004.jpg

Does that screen play movies?

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'll be well over 1000 miles on the year by this weekend. How about you?????

Fucking 600 :lol: 

Put 50 miles on Snodeo weekend, conditions were shit over the holidays so I spent time with my friends in NJ instead of heading upstate and not getting to ride. I'm crossing my fingers the conditions are decent this weekend, but we're probably heading up to pick up the XRS either way. 

2 hours ago, Reevester said:

20181209_111004.jpg

I think you might gain more RPM when fully broken in and even more top end.  My XCR 800 was low on RPM until about the 400- 500 mile mark or so.  Now, I run a little heavier weights to get it where it should be.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Poncho said:

I think you might gain more RPM when fully broken in and even more top end.  My XCR 800 was low on RPM until about the 400- 500 mile mark or so.  Now, I run a little heavier weights to get it where it should be.

Interesting

21 minutes ago, Poncho said:

I'm at 8150 now which is perfect. 

38 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Will it hit 100?

Conditions are not perfect but 109 speedo and 102 gps ....hit 114 speedo in another spot. Cross wind so hard I could barely keep the sled straight

35 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Talk to turbo Jamie. His 850 was working good with his clutching. Smart dude

Yup.....I checked clutch and belt temps by hand after 10 brisk miles and then several top speed runs. I could hold my hand on everything for quite a while. Also no black streaks in primary. This one appears to be working well. 

007r ramps and the spring Jamie recommends will be on it by next week

It needs studded bad and I have to look at the setup. Zero push and hard steering. 

Otherwise the last 10 miles I pushed it hard on trails I knew well and I was very impressed. 

I love it.....I dont expect it to pull big top end numbers .......I just want it to be reliable and run like a 165hp sled should

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Conditions are not perfect but 109 speedo and 102 gps ....hit 114 speedo in another spot. Cross wind so hard I could barely keep the sled straight

Yup.....I checked clutch and belt temps by hand after 10 brisk miles and then several top speed runs. I could hold my hand on everything for quite a while. Also no black streaks in primary. This one appears to be working well. 

007r ramps and the spring Jamie recommends will be on it by next week

It needs studded bad and I have to look at the setup. Zero push and hard steering. 

Otherwise the last 10 miles I pushed it hard on trails I knew well and I was very impressed. 

I love it.....I dont expect it to pull big top end numbers .......I just want it to be reliable and run like a 165hp sled should

Etecs run good... :news: 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Etecs run good... :news: 

Smooth a great pop....instant response. I've said great motor from the first squeeze on one. It's why I bought this sled