Doo 850

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, awful knawful said:

Yes.

But others say it is a rocket so.......there is definitely something wrong with slow ones.

They'll figure it out.

Kind of what I'm hearing.   

Got a guy who rides with some friends is confident his 850 doo can beat my Sidewinder.  :lol:   Can't wait.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I'm hearing there are more than just a few problems right now that are much more important.  I've got two buddies that just bought them that are more than a bit worried.  It makes me not want to ride with them.  :lol: 

24 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Got a guy who rides with some friends is confident his 850 doo can beat my Sidewinder.  :lol:   Can't wait.  

:lmao: take video.

Years ago, thread after thread was how the Poo-boys latest gift from God (Axys) was gonna smoke the Cat Turbos.  Now they’ve got an extra fitty!

Some of the videos posted made me feel sorry for the Anys owners.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lmao: take video.

Years ago, thread after thread was how the Poo-boys latest gift from God (Axys) was gonna smoke the Cat Turbos.  Now they’ve got an extra fitty!

Some of the videos posted made me feel sorry for the Anys owners.

:lol:

Last year I was racing a bunch of 800's and an 850 with my wife on in front and I'd go by or pull away (with my ski's 6-12" in the air) so fast its like they weren't even moving.  :lol:  

• Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Last year I was racing a bunch of 800's and an 850 with my wife on in front and I'd go by or pull away (with my ski's 6-12" in the air) so fast its like they weren't even moving.  :lol:  

LOL!  Yeah...videos like that.  There was one posted with a Cat and three Axys 800's lining up.  I mean.....it was like a horror movie.  "Bloody Snow Dust Saturday".  :lol:

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Just caught this part. :lol: You beat them going 2-up?  Bwahahhahahaa ahahahahhahahhahahah ahahhahahahhahahahhahah
I don't get into straight line sled racing (obviously) but, these stories were every bit as funny as one of those rice burning shit boxes pulling up next to me in my Vette wanting to run 'em.  Whew....I guess that fart pipe and some $1500 of wasted money into a god damn 4 banger just didn't get it done.  :lmao:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Just caught this part. :lol: You beat them going 2-up?  Bwahahhahahaa ahahahahhahahhahahah ahahhahahahhahahahhahah
I don't get into straight line sled racing (obviously) but, these stories were every bit as funny as one of those rice burning shit boxes pulling up next to me in my Vette wanting to run 'em.  Whew....I guess that fart pipe and some $1500 of wasted money into a god damn 4 banger just didn't get it done.  :lmao:

That particular place we ride (backwaters of the Mississippi) we always end lining them up at the bar where we unload.   First race we took off all I could hear from her was No...No....No.... :lol:   Swear I was trying something else we always hear no about.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That particular place we ride (backwaters of the Mississippi) we always end lining them up at the bar where we unload.   First race we took off all I could here from her was No...No....No.... :lol:   Swear I was trying something else we always hear no about.  

You get enough snow to ride in Mississippi?

Just now, DAVE said:

You get enough snow to ride in Mississippi?

:lol:   The Mississippi.   Backwaters of old man river are awesome.   Main channel is too. 

_18A1812-E_72.jpg

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'd sit on the shore of that shit on my sled and feel naked.  :lol: 

When conditions are prime its as good as it gets for fast trail riding.   You can't imagine the number of cuts and waterways that are smooth and fast.   At time there can be some serious water jumping but that's fun too.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I bet the 900 turbo smokes any 800/850 made.

I might have to get one. There’s no class to race them in so I’d have to mostly leave it alone for trail riding lol

30 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Nah, those are for drunks who lake ride from bar to bar and never break 100 miles a day.

I'll be well over 1000 miles on the year by this weekend. How about you?????

Fucking 600 :lol: